Chapter 17-Paisley's P.O.V.

Two Weeks Later
    "Paisley," Mason wined. "Let me kiss you."

    Right now, Mason is on top of me and I'm dodging all of his kisses. I really do want to kiss him, but I'm still kind of mad at him cause of all the shit he said.

    "I'll let you kiss me," he started to lean forward. "Only if you get off of me." He sighed and reluctantly sat up. I got up and locked myself in the bathroom.

    "Paisley. Open the damn door." I started laughing.

    "Make me." I said with a little giggle at the end.

    "If you say so," he said before he rammed his whole body into the door. The door broke off of the hinges....

    "Fuck." I said under my breath, Mason frowned.

    "Are you still upset about the things I said?" I nodded. "I told you that I wasn't really focused on what you were feeling at that moment. I was stabbed and beaten up, plus medicated."

    "I know but, medicated or not, you should have cared about how I was feeling. We're mates Mason. If your not ready for that then-," he cut me off by ramming his lips onto mine. I didn't back away, in fact I deepened the kiss. We both pulled away out of breath.

    "I love you." I said, Mason looked surprised.

    He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too lovely."

    :: Sorry this chapter is so short compared to the other ones. I just want to leave this chapter at that. Thank you all for reading my story so far! I really appreciate it! ::