Chapter 7- Paisley's P.O.V.

•Listen to Going Under by Evanescence for this chapter•

    "So I, Jack Hide accept you, Vincent Grey, as my mate." Jack walked over to Vincent and wrapped his arms around his waist, then they kissed.

    "Ew. My virgin eyes!!" I yelled, they just laughed. "I'm just going to go home, bye."

    "Bye girly," Vincent said and then went back to kissing my brother.

    My walk home was pretty boring, I wonder what Jack's doing.... Never mind! When I was about ten minutes away from my house I felt an excruciating pain in my leg.

    "Mason's in trouble. Find him, hurry!" My wolf, Rachel said.

    I started sprinting towards Mason's house but I stopped immediately. I smelled pine cones, dad...? As if on cue my dad ran out of Mason's house. He had blood all over his clothes.

    "Dad?" I asked, he saw me and shifted into his wolf and ran away. When werewolves fully shift, the turn in their wolf. I can do that but I choose not to.

    "HURRY!!" Rachel yelled in my head. I started running towards his house. Once I got inside the smell of blood was overwhelming.

    "Mason!" I called.

    "Upstairs!" He yelled back, he was crying. When I got upstairs it looked like a murder scene. Scratch that, it was a murder scene.

    I saw Mr. and Mrs. Ribe on the floor. Dead... "I'm going to kill him." Was all I said before I turned and walked out of the house.

    "Where are you going?" Mason asked while following me, his voice scratchy.

    "To track down my father. Want to come?" I asked. 

He growled. "Hell yeah." 

    "Okay, since my dad is an older Alpha, he's faster and stronger than you," he nodded. "Soo, let's test your strength."

Mason's P.O.V.

    Test my strength, ha okay. I'm stronger than her and her old man. If she's talking about fighting then I got this.

    "How are we going to do that?" I asked, I was confused. She started smirking, uh oh.

    "Punch a tree as hard as you can." She said, I nodded and walked up to a tree and punched it with all I've got. A medium sized chunk came off.

    "My turn," She said, smirking. I just stood there, waiting.