Chapter 13-Paisley's P.O.V.

I stood up. "Morgan, can you please move away from Mason?" I asked nicely. Everyone left except for Mason, Morgan and Janice.

    "No, he's mine. He didn't have a problem with fucking me before." I looked at Mason, he looked me in the eye and all I could see was guilt and regret.

    I growled, I'm beyond aggravated right now. "Fuck you. Back the fuck away from Mason right now." I'm not turning cause of what happened the last time I did...

    She pushed my shoulder. "I'm one of the top Pack Fighters," Janice scoffed. "I dare you to come at me."

    So, that's what I did. I did a swift kick to the ankle and she fell to the ground. I got on top of her and punched her in the face four times before Mason grabbed me and lifted me off of her. I didn't even try to fight against his hold on me. Janice came over to me and gave me a high-five.

    "One of the top Pack Fighters my ass." Mason scoffed, Janice and I laughed.

    "You can let go of me now Mason." I said, he put his head on my shoulder.

    "I know, I just don't want to." Janice started laughing.

    "I'll take care of 'Top Fighter' over there. You guy's should get home before the Rouges come out." Mason and I nodded and started to walk out of the pack house.

    We started speed walking to the house next door (our house). When we got inside, Jack tackled me to the ground, Vincent and Mason were laughing.

    "Pais!! I missed you. Why do you have blood on your shirt?" When I didn't answer he looked at Mason. "Why the fuck does she have blood on her shirt?"

    "She got into a fight with this bitch named Morgan." Vincent spoke up, Jack looked at me.

    "Did you kill her?" I punched his arm lightly, but he still rubbed it.

    "No, why does everyone keep bringing that up? It was a mistake, but she did deserve it," Mason rolled his eyes. "Do you have something to say Mason?"

    He looked down. "Nope, nothing." I smiled to myself.

    "Good. Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight bitches!" I yelled while running up the stairs.