Chapter 4- Paisley's P.O.V.

~WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. *SPOILER* YOU'LL SEE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SIDE OF PAISLEY~

    Listen to Cut the Cord by Shinedown for this chapter

  "Still think that you can kick my ass? Come at me." I said. She took a step closer, studying me.

   "What are you?" She asked nervously.

   I laughed. "I'm a Hybrid. Half werewolf, half vampire. Now! Are you going to start this or am I?" I asked.

   "Paisley, stop!" My father yelled at me.

   "No! She wanted a fight, she'll get one." I yelled back.

   I lunged at her, taking her down. Mason tried to pull me off of her but my dad and brother held him back. She struggled to move underneath me. She also got a few punches in, but they were useless. I shoved my claws into her stomach causing blood to start dripping out of her mouth. I slowly removed my claws, she stopped resisting. Her skin was turning grey, she was dying...

   "Paisley, heal her. Please." Mason begged, vampire blood can heal wounds and bring people back to life, but as a vampire.

    " I would never help you by healing one of your flings." I said coldly while walking away.

    I ran home. Once I got there, I ran upstairs and looked at myself in the mirror. I jumped when someone knocked on my door.

    "Hey, it's Jack. Can I come in?" He asked, but he wasn't alone. Mason was with him...

    "You can come in, but he can stay put." I spat out. Jack entered alone.

    "Why did you kill her Pais? Were you in control?" He sounded mad, I don't blame him.

    "Yeah, I was completely in control. She started it, sleeping with my mate. Then to top that off saying 'I'm the next Luna of this pack'. It just pissed me off." My door suddenly burst open and in walked my beyond pissed off mother.

    "How dare you kill someone! Do you realize how that shit is going to make our family look?" She yelled and then slapped me so hard that I swear my head almost went all the way around.

    "Mom!" Jack yelled. I just sat there stunned on my bedroom floor, holding my cheek. "That girl deserved it! She was trying to steal Mason away from Paisley. You shouldn't care how it fucking makes us look. She's your daughter and you should be there for her no matter what she did." My mom stormed out of the room.

    Mason walked in, I growled. "Get out. Now." He shook his head.

    "I want to talk to you."

    "Not happening Bud. Now get the fuck out of my sister's room." Jack looked upset.

    "Fine. See you guys in school tomorrow," He said as he walked out.

$$ NEW CHAPTER UP YAYY. I'm excited. He he he he. What did you guys think about that fight? I personally thought it was stupid. I don't even know why I put it in here... Well let me know what you guys thought! $$