Chapter 5- Paisley's P.O.V.

#Listen to So Cold by Breaking Benjamin for this chapter#

    I don't want to go to school but my brother pulled me out of my bed and forced me to get ready. It took me over 15 minutes to get completely ready. I wasn't in the mood today, but I still want to look nice. I dressed in a floral print dress with a white belt and white flats. I topped the outfit off with two silver bracelets and a silver necklace with a wolf pendant.

    I ran down the stairs. "Let's gooo," I yelled while running out the door.

    "How are you feeling?" Jack asked, I shrugged but did not answer. Once we arrived at the school people were glaring, growling and hissing at me.

    One guy actually came up to me and pushed me into the lockers, when I got up he was gone. I told Jack and he said that his name's Lloyd and he's a vampire. He also said that he was Jen's twin brother... Fuck.

    Lunch was pretty interesting today. I got into a fight with Lloyd. He approached me in lunch and pushed me out of my chair. Jen didn't do anything about it so I decided to. I shifted halfway like when I fought Mason's whore.

    "Hey Lloyd." I called out, when he turned around he looked kind of scared.

    "W-what are you?"He asked, stuttering a little.

    "Your worst nightmare." I said smiling evilly.

    "Paisley!" Jack called out. "Remember what happened last time." I ignored him. When I looked back at Lloyd his vampire side already took over.

    When vampires lose control their skin turns grey and their hair turns white. Their fangs also turn into a point.

    "What are you really?" He asked seriously.

    "A Hybrid." His eyes widened.

    "I thought your grandfather was the last one. That's why I bloody killed him so your kind would be gone forever." He smirked evilly.

    I growled at him while Jack hissed, Mason and Vincent growled too. "You're going to die." I spat out.

&& DAMNNN. Shit is getting real. Another fight! What has gotten into Paisley?! Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter.&&