Chapter 18-Paisley's P.O.V. (FINAL CHAPTER)

Two YEARS Later

    "Mason, Jared's awake. Can you go get him please? I feel like if I walk I'll pop." He kissed my forehead.

    "Anything for you, my wife."

    Mason and I are officially husband and wife. We currently have a two year old named Jared and another one on the way. This one's a girl. I am currently nine months pregnant today... I'm about to pop I swear.

    I could still hear Jared screaming from downstairs. "Hey, it's okay Jare. You're okay, daddy's right here. Shhhh," Jared stopped crying. "Why don't we go downstairs and see mommy."

    "Yes pwease."

    I felt something wet on my inner thigh. Shit. "Mason! My water just broke!" I yelled. Mason came running into the living room, he's still carrying Jared.

    "Oh shit. Okay, Jared do you want to go see Uncle Jack and Uncle Vincent?" Jared shook his up and down. "Okay, hold on." Not even five minutes later Jack and Vincent are here.

    "We came as quick as we could. Oh shit, did your water break??" Vincent asked, I gave him a flat look.

    "What the fuck do you think?!" Oh Jesus. I feel like this is going to be worse that Jared was.

    "Okay, come here Jare-Jare. Let's go see cousin Kimberly." Kimberly is my niece, she's two as well. Vincent and Jack adopted her, she's a werewolf too.

    "Wet's go!" Jared exclaimed.

    Once Vincent, Jack and Jared left I started swearing up a storm.

    "Hurry up and get me to the fucking Pack Doctor!!" I shouted, Mason laughed and got me there in less that ten minutes.

Two Hours Later

    I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Mason and I named her Raven because her hair and eyes are black. She's 7 pounds and 5 ounces and 19 inches long.

    "She's beautiful, just like her mama," Mason said before he kissed my cheek.

    "I love you." I said.

    "I love you too Paisley."

:: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER XC. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK FOR THE THREE BOOK SERIES. THE SECOND BOOK WILL BE ABOUT RAVEN FINDING HER MATE AND GETTING REJECTED. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WON'T MAKE RAVEN AND HER MATE DON'T GET TOGETHER AS QUICKLY AS MASON AND PAISLEY DID. YOU ALL HAVE MY WORD XD. Thank you all for reading The Last Hybrid (BOOK ONE). I love you all ::