Chapter 14-Paisley's P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning, Mason was in my room. Staring at me. While sitting in a chair...

    I sat up. "What the hell mason, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed.

    "S-sorry, I couldn't sleep last night. I walked downstairs to get some water but instead of going into the kitchen. My feet brought me here." He stood up to leave.

    "So," he stopped. "You were in here all night?" I asked.

    He nodded. "I promise it will never happen again." He quickly walked out of my room before I could object.

    'Mason, you dumb ass.' I thought.

    'Now, that wasn't very nice...' Mason said back. Shit, I forgot that he can hear me.

    'Sorry, but it's true. I was going to let you stay you twit.' I said back, I could hear him sigh.

    'Can I come back then ?' He asked.

    'It all depends on why you want to come back.'

    'Just to talk about us, what we are.' He is serious.

    I sighed. 'Fine, come back.'

    I heard a knock. "Come in." It was Mason. He sat down in the chair again, with a serious look on his face.

    "What are we?" He got right down to the point...

    "I have no idea to be honest..." I answered honestly.

    "Do you um... Love me?" I didn't know what to say.

    "I'm not sure yet." Why the fuck did I say that! I do love him.

    "Oh, okay," he stood up to leave again. "I love you." He said before he left my room.

    "I love you too..." I said quietly. A tear slid down my cheek.

    The door opened and Mason walked up to me and cupped my cheeks with his hands. He wiped my cheeks dry before he pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss was soft and passionate, then it got pretty heated...

4 Hours Later

We ended up mating.... That basically means we sealed the deal. Oh my gosh. We are officially mates. Oh my gosh. We actually did it.