chapter 1

(First is I have to say that I'm not english. So it can be some writing mistakes, but I'll try the best I can. And this is my firtst fanfic. So please tell me what you think, but be nice. Haha. And if its something I can do better, just say it! The story is kinda boring in the start, but thats only because I have to write "in it" ) thank you xx. ENJOY. Please vote.

-

"Jennifer com'an, we're gonna miss the bus". Why do I always have so much homework. "I just gotta find my books" My bestfriend Selena, but everyone calls her Sel, rolled her eyes. I smacked my locker again. "Now im ready"

I'm a seniour, so this is my last year of high school. My bestfriends are Sel and Hanna. I have to add that I'm a complete nerd. Never miss any classes, and I do all my homework. Always. Hanna and Sel are one of those "popular" girls, and I'm, well I'm me, the one who have no idea why these girls hang out with me.

We run down the hall, and out the door. "Fuck" Sel yelled as we saw the bus roll down the street. "I'll call hanna" she said. Hanna is one year older then us, so she's in collage. "You have to fix your car" I said while I sat down on the stairs.

"Yeah, I dont know whats taking so long with that" she walked a few steps from me to talk in the phone. I gave her a half smile. I know the reason she has not fixed her car it's because she dont have a lot of money. She only lives with her older brother. I have no idea where her parents are. She never talkes about them.

"She will pick us up soon" Sel said. A boy walked past us, up the stairs. I stared at him. Sel stabbed her elbow in me. "What" I said. "Thats the boy Hanna were talking about the other day". I automatic started thinking about the other day when Hanna told a story about a boy who beats the shit out of people.

"Thats him" I asked. "Yep, his name is Niall Horan". I turned around and looked at him. "What is he doing here" I looked at Hanna. "Probably beating someone". The boy turned around and looked at us. He had blond hair, and I could see from here that his eyes were blue.

"He is hot" I said. The boy disappeard in the door. Sel jumped up. "Jennifer McCann what did you just say" she screamed. I looked up at her, whit my eyes half closed because of the sun. "You have a crush on this guy ". I didnt answer her. I just imagine how my life with him would be. I started smiling.

"Jennifer?".

I shaked the imagine out of my head. "what". "You like him". I shooked my head in protest.

Well, I'm not the kind of boyfriend kinda person. I've only kissed one boy my whole life, and that was in 3th grade. Boys dont look at me, at all, they just look at my friends.

Hannas car stopped infront of us. Sel run down the stairs and jumped in the car. I took my bag over my shoulder. Gad it was heavy. I walked down the stairs and opened the backdoor.

"Hanna you have no idea what happend just now" Sel said over-excited. "Jennifer has a crush on someone". Hanna stopped the car. "What did you just say, I'm so proud" Hanna looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Who is he" she asks.

"Well, ehm it's Niall Horan". She looked at Sel. "What the fuck, what is he doing here. And Jen, stay away from him" Hanna said strictly. "Omg, it's not like im gonna marry him. I dont even know him". "He is a douchebag".