chapter 13

I jumped out off my bed. I could hear the rain hit the roof. I turned the lights on and walked into the bathroom. My hair was still wet but I did not have time to blow-dry it. I took black skinny jeans, a grey obey hoodie and a beanie on. If my mom had seen me now she would have refused me to go outside the door. I put some makeup on fast. I texted Liam that I was on my way before I run down the stairs. I put on my black converse. Liam texted me back.

"Remember your ID"

I had no idea where my visa was. I had to search for it in all my jackets. Why do I always loose my things. I finally found it before I run out the door. The rain hit me in the face while I run down the streets. How did I not know it was so far away. I need to get a car.

I handed the bodyguard my ID-card.

"Welcome" he said and moved from the door.

Everybody was staring at me. It was abnormally a lot of people there considering the weather.

"Jennifer" a voice yells. I turned around and saw Liam. He only wore a white shirt and a black jean. His shirt was wet and you could see it form his abs perfectly.

"What is going on" I ask.

"It's Niall"

He took my hand and dragged me through the crowd with drunk people. We walked out a back door.

"Niall I'm sorry I mean it" I could hear Harry yell.

Me and Liam walked around the corner. Harry was laying on the ground. Niall stood beside. Harry looked up at us, he was bleeding from his nose.

Niall turned around. His body was shaking and I could tell he was not sober.

"Go away" He yell.

I knew Harry had told him.

I run up to him and hug him a tight hug. He almost fell over because of the alcohol.

Nialls POV a few hours earlier:

"Harry I'm home" It was drippin' water from my clothes. I walked into the kitchen. Harry sat by the table with a cup of tea. He was staring down at it. "Hello" I said again. He didn't answer me. "Hallo Harry. Is something wrong" I yell.

"It was me" He was still staring in his now empty cup.

"It was you what?" I was confused.

"It was me who fucked Mell. Not Liam" Harry yells.

I almost fell off the chair. I had no idea what to feel. It felt like my world was breaking again. Harry, my bestfriend. I have done a lot of terrible things to Liam for something Harry did. The worst part is that he didn't tell me. I start imagine him and Mell together. The anger built inside me.

"How the fuck could you" I yell. I swing my arm over the cup and it fell on the floor and it breaks. It was probably the one Jennifer drank off.

"I'm so sorry Niall"

I could not stand his voice or face. I run out. I could hear he came after me.

Jennifers POV:

Niall laid his head down on my shoulder and hugged me tighter. I could tell he was crying. Liam walked over and helped Harry up from the ground. His curls was all straight out because off the rain. Niall hugged me tighter before he let go off me. I could tell by his eyes that he was hurt. He turned around and faced Harry. He took his rist up and punched Harry in the face. Harry fell on the ground again. He screamed in pain. His body was rolling over.

"Niall stop" I yell.

Liam run over to Niall and held him from punching Harry one more time.

"Niall don't" He say with a calm voice.

"Fuck you" Niall yells before he turns around and start running. He stop a few meter away from me. He walkes back to me and takes my hand. He starts running again. He hold me hard around my wrist.

"Niall stop" I say.

He didn't stop until we were at a parckinglot. He took some keeys out of his pocket.

"You can not drive in this condition" I say.

"You drive" He throws the keeys at me.

"I don't have a licence".

"I don't give a shit. Just drive".

I know how to drive. I just hadn't taken the drivers test yet.

"Where are we going" I ask.

"Home" He say.

He lays his head back and take his phone up. He looks at it for a while before he throw is phone in the window. 

I don't say a single word the whole trip. Neither do Niall.

I park the car at his parking lot. He opens his door but he fell over because of the alcohol. I take his hand and he hold around me. Their front door is open. I watched around me. It was a few galsses that was broken on the kitchen floor. I take Niall to his bedroom. He lays down in his bed. He dosen't say a word. I turn the light off and was just about to walk out of the room.

"Please don't go" he say.

I had no idea Niall would react like this. I just thought he would punch Harry and then maybe let it go. I understand him tho. I really feel sorry for him. I walk back and stand next to his bed. I take a deep breath before I lay down. Niall roll over and hold his arm around me.