chapter 5

I woke up by the sun who was shining through my window. I looked on my phone. 6 missed calls from Hanna. The clock was 6am in the morning so I couldn't call her back. I tried sleeping again since school dosen't start before 8.30 but it was impossible. I decided to take a long shower instead.

The hot water run down my body. I could still feel a pain in my eye. I dried my hair and decided to put on a little more make up to cover my eye, and dress a little bit better. I opened my closet. It was packed with cloths. I put on skinny, black jeans and a top that showed my forms. I straight my hair, and formed a perfectly black eyeliner line above my eye. And put on my jeffery campbell. 

I walked down to eat some breakfest. The other had already leaven. I found a note with my name on. 

"Sorry honey, xx" it was a bunch of money  under it. I rolled my eyes. Typical my mums way to say sorry. I took the money and called Sel.

"Hey are you picking me up" 

"Yeah we'll be there soon" she said and hung up.

I took my bag with all my books, and Harrys shirt. The sun was still shining and it was a beautiful morning. I started to think about Niall and Harry. I couldn't get them out of my head. 

-

"Wow Jen you look beatiful" Hanna said as I came in the car.

"Thank you Hanna" I said.

"We can barely see your black eye" Sel said.

"I know, thank god".

-

"How could this day get any longer" Sel said and  smached her locker again. 

"I know. I hate Mr. Brown. Why do we have him in Gym, English and math".

"I dont understand why you are complaining, he only gives you A's" Sel laughed a little laughter. 

"Thats because I'm smart" I said

"So what are we gonna do today, It's Friday" Sel said. 

"We could go out and eat or something. My mom left me a lot of money" 

"Good you pay, I'll call Hanna". 

I'm the one who almost always pays when we are out. Thats the way it is when you have friends who is poor and goes to collage. 

"Hanna will join, and she is outside so we have to hurry" Sel said. 

I had to give Harry his shirt back.

"No you go, I have to go to the libary and get some books. I will call mum and have her pick me up" I said.

"Okey, see you later". Sel said and ran down the hall.

I was nervous about meeting Harry. I mean Niall could be there. What if he beats me again. I opened the door to the room and I immediately heard voices. I walked in carefully. My body was shaking. 

Niall and Harry were boxing. It looked like they really was gonna kill eachother, but they laughed a lot. They noticed me. My heart stopped beating. 

"Oh hello there" Harry said and stopped punching Niall.

Niall just stood there and stared at me.

"I was just gonna give you this back"  My voice were shaking. 

Niall didn't stop stearing at me. It started getting annoying. 

"Thank you" He came over to me and took the shirt. While Niall turned around and walked out of the room. 

"Okey bye" I said and started walking out until Harry dragged me in my arm.

"We are having a party later at the campus. You should come, it'll be fun ".

I looked at him with big eyes. Me? partying? I never drink.

"I dont know" I said. I didn't wanna go there alone, I mean Niall was there. 

"Please come." He said.

"I dont know where it is".

"I'll text you the adress".

"Well okey" I gave him my number.

"Great see you later". He smiled. 

-

I was not sure if this was a good idea. It would probably just be a bunch of  drunk collage studends and I'll probably don't know anyone there. I called Sel and cancelled  the plans. I lied about not feeling so well. 

I had to do my weekend homework before I could go. I took a quick shower before I curled my hair. While putting on some makeup my mum came in. 

"Where are you going" She asks. 

"Just out" I said. I knew she wouldn't care about me drinking. 

"Party" she asked

"Yeah a little one" 

"okey, do you need someone to drive you"  she asked. 

My mum never offers to drive me.

"Yeah thanks" I said and gave her a smile.

I covered my black eye 100%. Fortunatly, the swelling on the eye were almost gone. I tried a bunch of dresses. It had to be perfect. I was gonna be surrounded with collage studends. I decided for the little black one. It was short, and tight over my but and boobs. 

Tom drived me to the adress Harry had given me. It was in the middle of the campus. Some people were already past out. The music was really loud. I texted Harry that I had arrived. He answerd me quickly. 

"Good, I will meet you outside".

Harry walked down the stairs of the house. He hold a red cup in his hand. He had a white shirt, so his tattoos were showing. And a skinny black jean and boots. He looked so hot.

"Hello Jennifer" He said and hugged me. 

"Hey" I said and hugged him back. 

"Do you live here?" 

We walked up the stairs. The house was full of people. They were everywhere.

"No I dont. It's Zayn and Louis house" He said.

"Oh okey". I had no idea who they are.

"Let me find you a drink" he said. I looked around. Some people was making out, some way to drunk and some was dancing. A boy walked in my back. I was close to fall. I could feel his hand on my arm, he dregged me up. I turned around. 

"Niall" I said. My body started shaking. 

"What are you doing here" he asked. 

"Harry invited me" I said and laid my hair behind my ear. 

Nialls POV;

Why the fuck would Harry invite her over here. Well probably because he want's to fuck her, I mean damn she is hot. And that dress. No, he would not fuck her. I will. I need to. Before him.

"Game on" I said with a smirk on my face.

(Sorry short part. I have school tomorrow, need sleep). Love yall xx.