chapter 7

"I can be friends with whoever I want" I say, I knew the alcohol were speaking.

"She is just taking care of you, you know" Harry say.

"Well I can take care of my self" Just when I said it I almost fell off the bench.

"Obviously not" He is lauhing that cute laugh.

Harry leaned forword and took the hair behind my ear. I tried looking at him, but I had no control over my eyes. He bent forward, slowly, and kissed me intence on my lips. I took my hand on the back off his head and played with his hair between my fingers.

"This is not you Jennifer" I said to myself. I'm not this type off girl. At all. But I loved it. I loved the effect alcohol had to my body and brain. Why did I not do this more often. And he was such a good kisser. Harry leaned back from the kiss.

"I need to get home" I said and pulled my phone out of my little purse.

"Why is'nt this thing working" I yelled.

"Because you are holding it upside down you smart ass" He laughed his cute laugh again.

"Are you sure you are capable to go home" He say.

"I have to, where else would I go" I threw my phone on the ground.

"You can sleep at my place, I don't live far away from here. Only if you want to tho". He took up my phone.

-

Harry didn't live far from the campus. I was not sure why he didn't live in the campus with all the other studends, but I was to drunk to ask. He lived in a big apartment. He have to be rich or something. He had the biggest TV I've ever seen. It was clean, only a few small cans of beer stood on the table.

We walked in to his bedroom. He had the biggest bed I've ever seen.

"Your bed is enourmus" I jumped in it. "And soft".

He smiled at meg. "I know, I'm from England, we need big beds".

He threw a shirt at me. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to sleep in that dress".

I dregged the dress over my head. Not even thinking about that Harry stood right infront of me.

"Wops" I say.

Harry didn't answer me. He just had his mouth wide open. I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Now your turn" I said.

He threw the shirt over his head as fast as he could. His tattoos was formed perfectly to his body. His 6 pack punched out eveytime he took a breath.

I falled back over in the bed. Harry came and laid over me. His hands were holding his almost naked body up, his hair was over his face, and he stared me in my eyes, before he kissed me.

-

My phone woke me up. It was my mum calling for the 23 time. I pressed the cancel button. Harrys hand laid around me. His head was buried in my neck. I could hear his deep, slow breath. I tried pulling out of his hand without waking up.

"What the fuck happened last night" I said to myself. I remember going to Harrys apartment, but not much more.

I walked out of the bedroom door as quiet as I could. I looked around to find the kitched. My mouth was dried to death, and I was so thursty. I had the worst headache you could ever imagine. I walked into the kitchen where I found a person frying eggs. Ofcourse. How could I forget.

-

"Well hello there" Niall turned around and looked at me.

I forgot they lived together.

He only wore shorts, but I was to hangover to even care about his naked body infront of me.

"Hello" I say with a hoarse voice. I sat down by the table. My phone was still vibrating. I texted my mum a small text. "I'm at Hannahs".

Niall turnerd around and pulled out two plates on the table. He laid the eggs on it.

"Here eat. It lookes like you need it". He was nice to me. What is happening.

He handed me a bottle of water. "And drink this"

"Thank you" I say.

He sat down and smiled at me. I took a bite of the egg. It was horrible swollowing it but I really needed food my, stomack was empty.

"So how was it". He laughed.

For five minutes I though he was normal and polite.

Before I answerd him Harry came in.

"It was quite good actually" He say with a smirk on his lips.

I jumped on the chair. Wait. What. Did me and Harry have sex?