chapter 6

Your POV;

"Game on" Niall said with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him with a strange face. Not knowing what was going on. Niall run up the stairs. Before I could think Harry came back with a drink. 

"There you go" he says. 

"Thank you".

I hadn't been drinking much before. Last time was months ago and I had never been really drunk. I drank a mouthful. The alcohol burned in my mouth. I swallowed it, and it tasted horrible. Harry just stood and watched me while smiling. 

"You dont party much" he says.

"No I dont" 

"I can see that".

I gave him a embarrasing smile before I took a sip of my drink. 

"You look really pretty" Harry said while he pushed his hair back.

"Thank you Harry. You too" I said. 

"Is there a bathroom here" 

Harry followed me down the hall. "There".

Harrys POV

I showed her where the bathroom was. I need to find Niall. I walked in the living room. It was so many people here and smoke everywhere. I went up the stair to Zayns room. I nocked on the door before storming inside. Niall was there. Fortunately alone. 

"Hey" I said.

"Harry, have you fucked her yet" he asks. I looked over at him with a angry face.

"No what I'm not gonna fuck her". 

"Well if you'arent, then I will. God she is hot. Zayn and Louis will flip out when they see her".

The temper inside me began to build up.

 "Niall you stay the fuck away from her" I pointed one finger out on him.

I was not sure why I wouldn't let him fuck her. I'd never use to care about who he sleeps with. But this girl was special and I didn't want him to break her like all the others. Hanna told me to keep her away from him, and until now I haven't done a good job. 

I slammed the door again and walked to find her and I did quick. She stood with the front door. 

"Hey Harry I was looking after you. I dont know many here so" she says and took another sip out off her drink.

"I was just talking with Niall" I said. 

Before I knew Zayn and Louis came in the door. 

"Hello there" Louis yells. He's drunk.

"Hey Louis" I give him a friendly hug.

"And who's this" Zayn says while obvously cheking her out.

"This is my friend Jennifer. Jennifer this is Louis and Zayn, my bestfriends" I say and she say hello too the boys. 

"I need another drink" She says and walk to find a drink.

"She is so hot Harry. You two should fuck" Louis said. 

Why did all my friends have to be so pervert. 

Your POV:

Harry was so nice. The alcohol made the room spin a bit around. I hadn't drank this much, but  It's not much I need before I fall over. Harry came behind me.

"Zayn and Louis seem nice" I say and almost drank half of my cup. 

"They're not" He says with a sassy voice.

Why is he bestfriend with all these people he don't like.

"They are hot tho" I say and almost fall over. 

Before I knew Harry's lips where placed on mine. His wet lips tasted like vanilla, and they were so soft. I was not the girl who kissed boys, but this, this somehow felt right. Until Niall popped up in my head. Ofcours when I stood here making out with this hot british boy, that ass had to come over my thoughts. I walked a step back and broke the kiss.

"Lets go out" I yell over the load music and all the poeple. 

Harry nod before he take my hand and lead me past all the people. They were all so big. They looked a lot diffrent then high school boys.

It was dark outside. We walke a bit from the house. 

"So that was.." 

"Sorry" Harry interruptes me. 

"No it's not that. I'm just not used to kiss boys I don't know, or well I'm not used to kiss boys at all" I stumbled over.

Harry laughed. "Are you drunk Jennifer" 

"No, call me Jen" I said with a laugh over my face. I'm drunk.

"Okey Jen".

"Why are you british? I mean what are you doing in the US since you are english" We sat down on a bench. 

"Me, Niall, Louis and Zayn decided to take college over here. We were all tierd of England and bossy parents" He said and took the cup out of my hand. 

"Why are you with them, since you dont like them".  My eyes rolled around.

"I didn't say that I dont like them, they are like my brothers" 

"Thats cute".

"Tell me a bit off yourself then" he say. This felt like a date. 

"I'm Jennifer, and I have 2 bestfriends Hanna and Sel, and I'm rich".

"Yeah Hanna came over the other day. She told me to stay away from you, and she almost killed Niall".

My eyes went big. Why would Hannah tell him to stay away from me. I mean I hadn't told her that it was Niall who punched me. I'm big enough to take care of myself. 

 (Sorry for not posting! I have been so bissy with school and shit) love ya