chapter 9

"I don't know. Some guys infront of me in line" I lie.

"Wait are you at the mall" Hanna ask.

"Yes, I am" 

"Me too. Lets meet, Sophie just left" 

"Okey I'll meet you at starbucks" I hang up.

"You just had to yell" I tell Niall and roll my eyes.

"Who was it" Harry ask.

"Hanna. She asked me to meet her" I tell him. 

"You should go. We can talk later" Harry say. He bent forward and gave me a tight hug. 

"Bye Niall" I say and hug him. He lost his balance and almost fell over.

"Bye" He say confused. 

-

"Can we please go home" I ask Hanna when I meet her. I was tierd, and Hanna basiclly told Harry to stay away from me. 

"Yeah ofcourse". 

The mall wasn't far from my house. The ride home was awkward and silent. I was not ready to make a big deal out of what she told Harry, and I was deffently not ready to tell her that I stayed at Harrys and Nialls house.

"Goodbye see you later" Hanna said. I smiled at her before 'I smacked the door again.

My mum wasn't home, so I just sat in my bed all saturday night watching pretty little liars thinking about the last 24 hours. 

-

"Who is the new kid" I ask Sel. On monday we start the day with math. The subject I hate most. 

"I don't know, but gosh he is hot" 

The boy wore a  black jean, a hoodie and a snapback.

Our teacher Mrs. Johnson came in the room and we all found our places. The new boy just stood at the wall and everybody was stearing at him.

"This is Liam Payne everybody, he is knew and will be joining us for math classes this semester. But before that, he needs to be showing around".

I looked away.

"Jennifer, could you show Liam around" 

Ofcourse she had to pick me. The girl with less experience when it come with talking to boys. Well I survived Niall and Harry, so I'd survive this too.

"Yes"

Sel looked at me and winked with her eye. I bet my lip before I opened the door. He walked behind me out of the class. 

"Hi I'm Liam" He say.

He was nice. And ofcourse he had to be british.

"I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you" 

"So here is all the lockers, and over there you can see our canteen" I tell him and pointed my finger down the hall. 

"This is just like on every american movie" He say and turned around in a circle.

"Did you just move here" 

"Yes, my mum married an american so here I am" 

"Thats cool" 

"Well no I hate america" He says.

"Why did you move here then. Don't you have a dad or something. And you are 19, live alone" I smile at him.

"My dad died when I was six, and my mum wouldn't let me live alone. She said it would be good for me to see some new stuff" He took his snapback off his head and fixed his hair.

Why did I have to ask about his dad.

"I'm so sorry" I say. 

"Its okey, we should go back to class now. I think I have seen the most important things" 

We walked down the hall.

"Liam" I hear a voice yell behind me.

We both turned around. Why were I shocked? 

"Harry" Liam yell and hug him the biggest hug ever.

"I haven't talked to you in forever" Harry say.

"It's a reason for thath tho, but it's so nice to see you again" Liam hug him again.

"What are you doing here" Harry ask him.

"My mum married that american you know, so we moved over here"

"I had no idea" Harry say. 

"And who is this" Harry ask.

Are you kidding me. My eyes got big.

"It's Jennifer. She is showing me around" Liam say polite. 

Harry handed his arm out, I shaked it before giving him the fakest smile I've ever given someone. What was his problem. Why lie to Liam?

"We need to get back to class" Liam say. 

"It was so good to see you again. We need to hang out someday" Harry say. "Without Niall" He adds. 

Why not Niall

We walked back to class. Liam was over excited by seing Harry. The class was over when we got back, and the bell started ringing. 

"Thank you for showing me around" Liam smiles at me. 

"No problem, I will see you in next matc class" 

I walked to find my locker when a door openes behind me and someone dreg me in it. 

"Harry what do you want" I almost yell in his face. 

"I can explain". We stood in some dirty closet.