chapter 18

I turner around and looked Harry right in his eyes.

"Hey Jennifer. What's up" He say.

"Where is Niall. I have to find Niall. I need to find him" I yell in Harrys face before walking away from him.

I could hear him screaming behind me. "Jen what is going on". I didn't stop but just opened the first door I found. It was locked. I knocked on it a million times before I realized it was the bathroom. Two girl came out of the door.

"Chill down" One of them said. I ignored her and tried to find another door.

Harry came running behind me. "What is going on" He said one more time.

"Niall is having sex with someone else I need to find him now" I run in the hall and opened another door. There were some people in the room, smoking something. They stared at me before I smacked the door again.

"Jennifer stop" Harry yells.

I didn't stop but walked in another hall way. How big is this house.

He took my arm and pushed me into the wall and hold me hard so I couldn't walk.

"What did you say" He says and looked at me confuced.

"Niall is fucking someone" Tears started running down my face.

"Niall is not fucking someone. Why would you say that" He pushed me harder into the wall.

"Zayn said so" I wiped my tears.

"I promise you Niall is not fucking someone" Harry looked at me with strict eyes.

I didn't answer him. Only wiped my tears away.

Harry let one of his hands go and wiped his hand over my chin while staring into my eyes. I saw blurry because my eyes was filled with tears.

Niall came in the hall way. "Babe" He say. "What is going on here"

Harry let go of me and I fell down on the floor.

"Nothing" Harry say.

Niall came over to me and pulled my arm before he lift me up in his arms. I looked over at Harry. He was standing there staring at us before he walked away.

Niall opened a door and put me on a bed. He locked the door before he sat down beside me.

"Why are you crying" He stare on me.

I looked down on the floor. "Nothing" I say.

"You can tell me eveything" His voice got soft.

"Zayn said you were having sex with someone" I was still staring on the floor.

He put his thumb on my chin and swiped my tear away. I looked in his eyes before he kissed me on my lips.

"I would never do that to you" He say.

He lays his body over me and start making out with me. He bite my overlip before I let my toung in his mouth. His hands went from my ass up under my dress. He held on my waist. I drag my fingers through his hair. His body came closer to mine. His hands slid up to my boobs. He put them under my bra. I didn't stop him.

He broke the making out before he stare in my eyes. I knew where this were going. I hadn't thought about it. I had to much alcohol in my body, and I were too turned on. Before I knew it I yell out. "Let's do it"

Niall stared in my eyes before he laughed. "Babe" He say before he got out of bed and turned the light off.

It took a few seconds before my eyes got used to the dark. Niall pulled his shirt over his head before he opend the bedside drawer. He laid his body over mine again and kissed me on the lips. He dregged my dress over my head while making out with me. His hands touched over my whole body. I slid my finger over his abs. I could feel that he was taking his pants off. We were still making out.

I break the kiss. "I'm scared" I say. He probably knew that I were a virgin.

"It's okay babe I'll be careful" He drag his hands through my hair before he kiss me slowly, and softly on my lips. He push himself in me. I scream in pain. I had no idea it hurted that bad.

"It's alright. It gets better, I promise babe" He slowly rocks his hips.

I scratch him on his back the hardest I could in pain. He start making out tougher. The pain slowly fade away. I could now feel some more pleasure. Niall rock his hips harder against mine while playing with my boobs. He was stunning in the middle of the kiss. We roll over. Now I were on top. I ride him. It felt better.

"Holy fuck babe" He scream.

I lean forward and kiss him. He bite my lip. I could feel a warm feeling stream through my body. "Niall" I scream. This must be orgasme. "Jennifer" He scream back. I could feel his whole body streamed in pleasure. I kiss him on his lips before I lay down beside him. He take my hand and hold it. "Wow" He say. I laugh, before I lay my head down on the pillow.

-