chapter 16

"Seriously. Why are you laughing" I crossed my arms in protest.

"Zayn told us a really bad joke" Louis says. Then Liam starts to laugh even more. He was all red in his face. I rolled my eyes and walked from them to find a bathroom I really had to pee. I could still hear them laughing outside. I had no idea what was so funny.

Nialls POV:

Harry sat down on the other side of the table. For once I didn't feel a need to punch him. He fixed his hair like he always did when he was nervous.

"What" I say a little sassy.

Harry took a deep breath. "I am really sorry Niall. I mean it" He looked me in the eyes.

"It's okay. Just never talk about it" I say.

I could not go around and be angry at him all the damn time for something he did years ago, and something that we all had forgot a long time ago. We are on the other side off the planet, and I feel like I've got the anger out off me.

"Sorry I punched you" I say and laugh.

"I deserved it tho" Harry say. "Well finally we now can party".

"Yeah" I scream.

"And wtf Niall you and Jennifer" Harry say and smile.

I could feel my cheeks starts to turn red. I had never felt like this for a girl after what happend with Mell. I've only been on parties and fucked way to many, witch I don't remember the name to next morning. I could really tell there is something special about her. Her cute laugh, smile. I'm not the type of guy who falls in love, or at least I'm not now. This is scary, but I like it.

"Shut up" I say and open a redbull. Harry did too.

Harry gave me the biggest smirk ever.

"Okay, okay I admit it I like her a bit" I say and take a sip redbull.

"Have you fucked her" Harry asks. Of course he had to.

"No" I say.

Harry spelled redbull over the whole table.

"Are you sick or something" Harry say while I laugh.

"No, just in love" I say. Harrys eyes got big, mine too. Can't belive I just said that. I hadn't thought about those words in forever.

Harry was just about to say something when Jennifer storms in the room and kiss me.

Jennifers POV:

I open the door to the bathroom and walk out. I could hear Harry and Niall talking on the kitchen. They seemed like they have fixed everything. Thank God. I heard they mention my name, so I stick my ear into the door to hear better.

"No, just in love" Niall say.

My whole body starts to shake. My eyes starts tearing up. I had never expected to hear that, not from him, not now. The adrenalin was taking over my body. I stormed in the door an kissed him rough on the lips.

"I'll leave you two alone" Harry says and break his empty redbull with his hands. He throws it at us before he walked out the door. Niall take his hand up and show him the middle finger, while he still was making out with me.

"I heard it" I say in the middle off a kiss. He stop up and stare in my eyes.

"You're beautiful" He say.

I kiss him on his nose before I stand off his lap.

"I need to get home. I have school" I say.

"Me too. I have so much homework shit to do it's ridicilous" Niall say.

We walk out to the other boys. Niall takes my hand and holds it. Louis whistle on us the minute we get in the room.

"I'm going home now" I say.

"Me too" Zayn says.

I kiss Niall softly on his lips. He lay his hands on my ass and grab it.

"Do you need a ride home" Zayn interruptes us.

"Sure, thanks" I say and kiss Niall one last time on his lips.

"Bye baby" He say.

-

"I live on the east side" I say and sit in the car.

"Oh okay" Zayn say and start the car.

I didn't know Zayn at all. I've met him a couple of times but had never spoken to him alone. He was kinda quiet and was just the person who laughs at everything and don't say much self.

"So you and Niall" He say to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah" I blush up by hearing his name.

"That's cute I guess" Zayn lays one hand on the wheel and the other on the window.

"You guess" I had to ask.

"Yeah, I mean it's Niall. Just make sure he doesn't break your heart" He look on the road.

My stomack felt horrible by hearing those words over and over again.

"But I will add that is a way to long time since the last time I've seen Niall like this so yeah" Zayn smile.

"Yeah" I had no idea what to say.

"It's here" I pointed at my house. Zayn stop the car in front of the door.

"Thank you for the ride" I say. Even tho it was all awkward and shit it was better then walking.

"I'm home" I scream and run up to my room.

I open the door and jumpes back when I see someone sitting on my bed.

"Holy shit" I scream.