chapter 21

(I'm so really sorry that I haven't posted anything. The last few weeks have been so busy, but I'm back now. I promise. Since it's been a while; Mell is Niall ex-girlfriend. Mell cheated on him with Harry)

Jennifers POV;

The last past days has been better. Me and selena have visited Hannas grave almost everyday together. I've been haning a lot with Niall and the boys. It's been fun, and they have really been amazing. Getting my thoughts on something else. Today is my first day on school.

"Are you ready" Liam says. I slam the car door after me.

"Yeah" I smile at him before we walk up the stairs. 

People is staring. Probably wondering how I'm feeling.

"Thank god it's only a week left again off this hell" I say.

"Totally agree. People is really staring" He says. "We have math first". 

Why do mondays start with math. I walk to find my books and meet Liam in class later. Sel is there too.  I sit down beside them. 

Mr. Holt is walking into the room. 

"Well students today is the last day you need to see my face before the real life starts, but not all of you wil get rid of me. I'll be transferred to Stanford university" He rubs his hands together. He is wearing a skinny black pants with a blue shirt and braces. 

I had almost forgot that I will go to collage next year. It's going to be a lot different then I imagined when I search school. Hanna, me and Sel would go there together. We had it all planned so good.

"Where will you go on collage" I ask Liam.

"Stanford. Same as you" He says and draw a  stickman on his pad. 

"How do you know" I ask. 

"Little rich white girl, with way to good grades" He smiles at me. 

"So I need to handle you another year. Great" I tease. 

"I was just about to say the same to you" He says and hit my shoulder.

"Since this is the last class, and I'm Satan I would let you guys go" Mr. Holt says. At least he has humor. 

Everbody celebrate before they pack their stuff and walk out. 

"Lets get coffee" Liam suggest. 

"Sure" I say and put my books under my arm.

"Miss Jennifer can I speak a word with you" Mr. Holt says. 

"I'll wait outside" Liam says.

I turn around. He is sitting by his desk. I walk up to him. 

"What is it Mr. Holt" I ask polite. 

"How are you feeling, and please, call  me John". 

"Better" I say. 

"That's good. Just remember if you need anything I'm here. I went trough the same thing only a year ago" 

Why would I need something from my young, attractive teacher I've only spoken 20 words with. Even tho if he  went through the same. 

"Thank you" I say and walk out.

 "Ready" Liam asks, not asking me what John wanted. 

I nodd my head before we walk out of the school to a little coffee house just around the corner. Liam talked about his dad and what he had done the other day the whole, little walk. I just nodd my head after every other sentence. The only thing that went through my head was what Mr. Holt said, and next year.