chapter 8

I looked over at Harry with big eyes. Nialls face turned in to some sad, wierd look. Harry smiled back at me and winked with his eye. Thank God. But why would he say we did? I mean it's just Niall.

"Well, well congrats then" Niall took a bite of his food.

Harry came over to me and hugged me. "So what are we doing today?" 

"My mum has called me 24 times, so it would be good to stay as far from my house as possible".

"Okey Good. Lets go shopping" Harrys eyes got big.

"Harry you shop everyday, and you still wear the same shit everyday" Niall say and rolled his eyes.

Me? Shopping with these two college studends. 

"Well I need clothes, can't walk in Harrys shirt all day" I say.

Can't believe I was going shopping with the hot boy I'd just slept in the same bed as, and a boy who gave me a black eye the first day I met him. Who is also my bestfriend ex. 

-

The boys were in the fitting room. 

"This jeans is to tight" I hear Niall say. 

Harry came out first. 

"You look good" I say. He wore a black, really tight jean, a white shirt with a red, stripe shirt over. 

"Thank you. I'd take it" He hugged me. 

Niall came out. 

"This jeans are almost tighter than Harrys" He looked in the mirror. 

He wore a blue jean, a tanktop and a lether jacket over. I thought I would past out when I first saw him. I had never seen anything so hot before. 

"They're not" I say. 

"Well Hello there" I hear a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Louis and Zayn. I remember them from last night.

"Hey" Niall yelled and hugged them both. Harry did the same. I just stood there, and felt like a little child. 

Louis looked over at me. "Good job Niall" he said. Niall jumped up and putted his hand over Louis mouth. Wtf was that about. Harry laied his hand over my shoulder.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Niall yelled. Zayn started laughing and Harry looked angry. 

"U mean, Harry. I mean really" Louis say. 

"Louis let it go" Niall say. "I'd take these". He went in the fitting room again.

Just when I was about to say something so they didn't think I was some wierd, silent animal I saw Hanna and some girl. "Oh shit" I yelled and ran into the fitting room. Ofcourse it had to be Nialls. 

"Hello Hanna" I hear Louis say out load. "Oh hello Louis, and Zayn and Harry" She say back. 

 "What the fuck are you doing here" Niall say. He only wore his pants. 

"shhh" I putt my finger to my lips. Nialls eyebrown went up. 

If Hanna saw me now, she would freak out, and worse, die. I mean she told Harry to stay away from me. I heard her talk with the boys.

"Why" Niall say. 

"Just shut up" I snap.

"I'll go out" He start walking out. I attack him from behind, and we almost fell over, but stopped at the wall. 

"No please, just stay here until she is gone" I was still holding around him. 

"Well it was nice seeing you all again" Hanna say. 

"Finally".

I was still holding around Niall. We stood into the wall.

"Can I go out now" Niall snap. I nodded and took my arms off him.

When we got out Louis and Zayn was also gone. Thank god.

"Lets pay" Harry say. 

My phone started vibrating. It was Hanna. I answerd it while Niall and Harry paied for their clothes. 

"You have no Idea who I just met". 

No, you have no Idea.

"Who" I say.

"Harry, Louis and Zayn. You know I told you about that I used to hang with them. And Louis is so hot omg I was like freaking out a sec" She say.

At least she didn't say Harry.

"Talk to him" I say. 

"Harry you little shit" Niall yell so loud that I'm sure the whole mall heard him. 

"Whos that" Hanna say. 

FACK. 

(I know its short, but I have so much school work! I'll write a longer one later I promise. And I have so many ideas for the story omg! love u all xx)