chapter 10

"Explain" I say.

His mouth was just to open when the bell started to ring again. New class.

"Fuck" Harry says. 

I opened the door and the hall ways was full with people. I sneaked out ,not turning around to see Harry. I found my locker. Sel came behind me.

"I hate mondays so hard that is unhealty" She say.

"And I hate boys" I say without thinking. 

Sel looked at me. "What do you mean. Is it Liam"

This was not the time to tell her. She would freak out in so many ways.

"No, no It's not Liam. You should try him" I say.

She handed her phone up in my face.

"Liam Payne" it stood. Why were I shocked. 

"And he is british, but we need to get to science class now".

While we walk down the hall way I got a text from Harry.

"Please come to my hous later and I will tell you everything".

I didn't answer him. He knew I would show up.

-

"Thank you Bonnie" I can't believe I got our servant to drive me, but I was not ready to hear all the "Is it a boy, whats his name" and so on.

They didn't have a door bell so I just knocked. It took a while before I heared foot steps. 

"Hello is Harry here" It was Niall.

"No, but he will be soon" He stepped out of the door so I could walk in.

He walked in to the kitchen, I followed him and sat down on the chair. 

"Are you guys like together now" 

"No" I said. 

It was awkward.

Nialls face was like a stone. You could not read him at all. Was he happy, angry, sad? 

Niall just sat and texted all the time. He sometimes smiles at the screen.

"So do you know Liam" I  had to break the awkward silence I felt.

"Liam who" He looked up. 

"Payne".

His eyebrowns got up. "How the fuck do you know who he is" He snap.

"He just moved here".

"Ofcourse he had to take his fucking perfect ass over here".

"Why do you hate Liam".

Niall POV. 2 years ago:

I bent forward and smacked him as hard as I could right in his left eye for the third time.

"You stay the fuck out of my life, and you too" Tears run down my eyes. I pointed at Mell. I kicked Liam one more time in the back before Harry stormed in. He looked shocked over at Liam who was laying on the floor with blood all over his face. Mell stood in the corner and she was crying.

"Niall stop, this dosen't fix anything" Harry say.

My heart was broken. Liam had taken away, or stolen the only good thing in my life. I loved her. I loved her so much. We had been going out for over 1 year. And then he just walk up to her and fuck her? Who the fuck does that. He was my friend and she was my girlfriend. I felt like killing someone. I bent over and smacked him one more time.

"Niall stop, I mean it" Harry yells.

"You fucking whore" I yell to Mell. "I loved you"

Mell looked at me with big red eyes, "I'm so sorry Niall. I was going to tell you". 

The anger built inside me even more by hearing her words. From this day I promised myself to never have a girlfriend. 

Your POV:

I had tears in my eyes. Cheating is one of the things I hate most on planet earth. Lucky for me, I'm not a boyfriend type. I really felt sorry for him. And for some reason I understood him. With all the women and parties. Even tho he really is an ass. "I'm so sorry" I say. I felt like giving him a hug but that would just make it all awkward again. 

He gave me a small smirk.

I was quite shocked that  Niall actually had opend up and told me all this. I bearly knew him, and he was not the type of a guy to be deep. 

I stepped of the chair to get some water. While the water was running Niall came behind me. He turned me around. 

"If you tell anyone I will kill you" Back to being the douchebag he always is. 

"I wont" I said. 

He laughed his cute irish laugh before he bent forward and kissed me. I was not ready for this.