chapter 20

It has now been 7 days since the funeral and 13 days since Hanna past away. It's been 13 days since the last time I saw my best friend. 14 days since I saw her smile, or even talked to her. That's about 336 hours. 336 fucking hours since I last talked to my bestfriend. The last few days has been a mess. I haven't been to school. I've laid in my bed, all day long, crying. I haven't ate much. Just the pieces Niall forced me to swollow. Niall's been amazing. He have laid with me every night. Just holding around me. He put on a patch over my scars. Forced me to promise him to never ever do it again. Then he have kissed the patch. He has swiped every tear that have run down my face away. My mum has been crying a lot too. She has been holding around me when Niall had to go out. I've finally realized how much my mother really means to me. I haven't talked to Selena as much as I should. We have just talked on the phone every night before I get to sleep, telling each other that we love each other.

Zayn is out of town. Niall told me he will not go to jail like I hoped. He had to pay a lot of money and thats not a problem since Zayns parents is very rich. He took a flight straight to London after the court. And to be honest I hope I never have to see his face again.

I haven't had courage to answer my phone everytime someone has called me. I've got a few text where it all stands the same "eveything will be fine" No. Everything will not be fine. I've lost my best friend. I haven't had the courage to visited Hannas grave. I can't handle that right now. I've got some from Liam too. He is really suportive.

"Princess eat this" Niall came in the door. I was laying on my bed staring in the roof.

I nodd my head in protest. "I'm not hungry" I say.

"You have to eat a little. Do it for me" He says and sit down on the bed. He had a plate with chicken and rice. My favorite.

He take the fork up to my mouth. I open it and swallow the food. My stomack was hurting and I felt like puking. He take another one up to my mouth and I swallow it. I am so hungry. Niall put the plate on the table before he take his hands around me.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I say and walk over to the bathroom. Niall sit still and stare on me.

I close the door, but I don't lock it. I stare in the mirror. My hair is in a messy ponytail. My face is all white and I've been wearing the same shirt for 4 days. I stare at my reflection before I break down and cry. Niall storms inn the door. He takes is arms around me before we sit down. I lay on his lap. He held his arms hard around me. He kiss me on my cheek. He dosen't say a word. That's the best thing. That he dosen't need to say anything. He just is there everytime I need him. With his arms, and little kisses.

"I'm sorry" I say in the middle of the crying.

"Don't be" He says. "We will get through this. I promise. And I'll be here. Even if it take years".

"Thank you" I say.

"Come with me" He swipe away my tears

"Where" I say.

"Just come with me and I'll prmoise you things will get better. Trust me" He stare in my eyes. I nodd my head before I stand up.

-

I stare out the window the whole time. Niall held his hand on my thigh. He only let go when he had to change provides. It was dark outside and the sky was covered with clouds. He stopped the car at a little road. I turned my head around and saw the cemetry.

"No" I yell and tears start tearing up in my eyes.

"Jennifer look at me" Niall said and hold on my shoulders.

I stare in his eyes while tears run down my face.

"You need to do this. Even if it is only for 30 secounds. You need to say good bye" He say.