chapter 14

Niall rolled over me. He started in my eyes. His pupils were big, and his breath smelled like alcohol. He lean over and kiss me. His lip is cold, and tast like vodca. I kiss him back. He lick on my lower lip. I open my mouth and his tounge hit mine. I take my hand at the back of his head. His hair is still wet from the rain.

Nialls breath was deep, and he was snoring a bit. I closed my eyes and tried the hardest I could to fall a sleep but I couldn't. I just laid there and stared in the ceiling.

-

My phone was vibrating in my hand. I had fallen asleep. Nialls hand was still holding around me. I looked at the screen it was 9am. Selena was calling me.

"Hello" I said quietly so I didn't wake up Niall.

"Jennifer where the hell are you" She screams in the phone.

"I am at Harry and Nialls house" I say.

"You are what"

"Bye Sel, I'll call you later"

I was to tierd to start explaining everything. I laid my head down on the pillow again. I skipped school again. This was not like me, but I was to tired. I fell back a sleep again.

-

I woke up by the wind that blew through the window. It sound like the whole room was falling apart. I turned around and Niall wasn't there. I took a deep breath before I got out of bed. My mum had called me 20 times. I texted her back that I slept over at Sel.

All about yesterday run through my head while I walked into the kitchen where I found Niall.

"Good morning" I say.

"Good morning" He hold a cup in his hand. It was probably tea in it. He looked terrible.

"Are you okey" I ask.

"My head is hurting like a motherfucker" He took his hand on his forehead.

I sat down next to him.

"Are you hungry" He ask. His voice was so deep and hoarse.

"Yes" I smile at him.

He handed me som cereal.

"Thank you for yesterday" he say and takes a sip from his cup.

I had no idea what to think about yesterday, or what to say.

"Are you okey" I ask with a calm voice.

He didn't answer me. I took up my phone and texted Liam.

"How is it going? Where are you, and Harry?"

Liam answerd me fast.

"I'm home, Harry slept here, but he just left"

Before I had time to relpy Harry storms in the door. His lip is swollen and it still has blood on it. His nose didn't look well either.

"We have to talk" Harry say.

He looked over at me as a sign that I had to leave the room.

"I will go home now" I say.

Niall stood up and came over to me. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the lips. Harrys eyes got big. I left the room without saying a word.

Nialls pov:

I kissed her before she walked out. Harrys eyes got big. He looked quiet shoocked.

"What do you want" I say and sit down.

"We have to fix this. You are my bestfriend, and we live together"

"Get the hell out" I say. I couldn't handle his face.

"No" Harry say loud.

"Don't make me give you another black eye"

"Niall stop" He say. "I am sorry".

I didn't have time to answer him before Liam storms in.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I spit. I knew I owned him an excuse, but this was not the time.

"Jen texted me you where here. I was just checking that none of you were killing each other".

"Harry was just about to leave. And Liam I am sorry" He deserved an excuse.

"It's oka.." Liam got interrupted by Louis and Zayn who storms in the door.

"I reject" Louis yells. Zayn punch him in the sholder and tell him to shut up.

Why did he always have to be so fucking annoying, and funny all the damn time. I have the worst hangover ever, and this was not some get-together shit.

"Great" I smile a fake smile and take a sip of my tea.

"Wow Liam, long time no see" Zayn says and hug him.

"Liam is that you" Louis freaks out a sec. He probably didn't know Liam was in town.

"Everybody get the fuck out" I yell.

"What is going on here. I mean Liam and Niall are in the same room and Liam doesn't have a black eye yet" Zayn asks.

"Well is not Liam who is gonna get one"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Seriously Niall I'm sorry. This is years ago. I know you are angry and all that shit but I was drunk and I hate myself for what I did".

"Wait, you told him" Louis pointed at Harry.

Harry nodded.

"Omfg" I yell before I walk out of the room. I take my keys and walk out. The sun hit my eyes and it burnes. I unlock my car and sit in. I'm pretty sure I still have promille but I don't give a shit. I can't stay in that room anymore.

I take my phone up and text Jennifer. "Where u at"

She answerd me fast. "Home"

For some reason I knew where she lives. I drove up to her house. I couldn't see any cars outside so I took a chanse that her parents wasn't home.

Jennifers pov:

I heard a knock on the door. I went to open.

"Hey" It was Niall.

I got quite shocked. I had no idea that he knew where I lived.

"Come in" I said. Fortunatly my mum and Tom wasn't home.

He gave me a hug before we sat down in the kitchen.

"How did it go" I take my hair behind my ear.

"Liam, Louis and Zayn came over" He say.

"Oh"

"I had to leave before I killed every one of them"

Niall had a really big temper but I didn't blame him.

"I have to ask but are you going to forgive Harry" I look away on the floor.

"Not know. Can't stand his damn face. But probably one day I will. He is my bestfriend, and this is years ago. Just can't believe he didn't tell me, and poor Liam"

Niall was actually really deep and sensitive. I thought about what would have happend to Harry if Niall knew back then.

I smile at him. He leans forwoard and kiss me softly on ny lips. We roll over the table. I bite his lip, while he grabs my ass. This was not normal for me, all this kissing, and boys. He takes his hand inside my shirt.

"God you are hot" he say in the middle of the kiss.

"Well well" we got interruped. Fuck.