Chapter 4

"Hey watch yourself".

"Sorry" I said begging he would not look at me.

He turned around with a smirk over his lips.

"Harrys shirt, classy" he laughed a small laugh before leaving the hallway. What was he even doing here, he's in collage.

Sel just stood there staring at the whole situation.

"What was that about" she asks me.

"Nothing" I started walking down the hall. Hoping she would let it go.

"Jen, you know you just crashed into Niall Horan. And who is Harry"

I opened the door and sat down on the stair. I took my curly, blond hair behing my ears. I was thinking about an excuse.

"Jen" she said again.

"It was a boy named Harry who helped me when I hit the door". I looked over at her, hoping she couldn't notice I was lying. I can admit I'm a really good lier.

"But Niall Horan"

"Yeah he was there too. They are friends" I said. This time, not lying. I opened my bag to find my phone. My mom has called me five times. The teacher must have contacked her asking about why I'm not in class. I desided to not call her back. I put my phone back and close my bag.

"Did you talk to him" she asks.

Before I answerd her Hanna came. She stopped the car right infront of us and walked out and sat down.

"Hello whats going on" I could tell she was confused. Probably about me skipping classes.

"Jennifer hit a door and hurt her eye"

"My head hurts".

Hanna looked at me. "What are you wearing"

"Some dude named Harrys shirt" Sel said without even giving me the opportunity to answer. She always do that.

"Your friend" I said. I was waiting for her reaction. I knew she knew him.

"Wait you talked with Harry. Harry Styles" her eyes were so big I was sure they would fall out soon.

"I dont know his last name but he told me he knew you".

"Niall Horan was there too" Sel smashed in. Ofcourse she has to add that detail.

"Well I'm gonna go back to class I have a big test that i actually studied for, so see you later" Sel said and gave both of us a hug.

"We should go, I have classes too. I'll drive you home" Hanna said. I nodded and sat in the car.

"What did Harry really say?" she started the car and drove down the street.

"That you had been on some party with them...and"

"and?"

"That you and Niall had sex" I looked over at her. Her eyes were on the road. It took some time before she said something.

"Jennifer you must promise me you stay away from him. He is trouble."
He must have done something to her.

Hanna stopped infront of my house. "Thanks for the ride" I said. She hugged me before leaving. I walked up to the house hoping no one was home. I stopped in front off the door, it was locked. "Yes".

I slammed all my stuff on the bed and jumped in it. My thoughts were on Harry and Niall. Before I even knew, I falled to sleep.

"Jennifer wake up"
It was my mom. I opened my eye. unforntanly it was only one eye who would open.
"What happend to your eye"
God I wish I lived alone now.
"I ran into a door" I said and tried the best I could to open it. "Why werent you in class today".

Because I got beatn up by some irish guy.

"When I ran into the door, I smacked my head so I didn't feel well"

"You know school is important"

I looked her in her eyes.

"Even when I have a black eye, you care more about school then the pain I'm in".

"I didn't mean it like that"

No you just said it too be nice. My mom never cares about me. It's only school. I only have A's so I really don't see the problem.

"Please go out I'm tierd" off your face.

Hannas POV:

"I'm just gonna go out for a walk" I said to my room-mate Sophie. I gave her a hug before I walked out of the room. The hallway was quiet. The only person here was te cleaning lady.

It had already been dark. I walked down the street until I came to the end of the campus. I was meeting Harry.

"Hello. Long time no see" he said and hugged me.

I didn't see that one coming. I gave him an awkward hug back. I had avoided him and his gang. Fortunately I went on WSU so it was not hard to avoid them.

"Yeah. And it's a reason for that".

He looked me in the eyes and gave me a half smile probably understanding why I hadn't spoken to him. "You wanted too talk to me. Whats going on"

"I heard you met Jennifer" I said.

"Yeah. Well I had to give her some ice after.."

I interrupted him. "After what"

"After Niall punched her".

A big anger bullied inside me. "Did he hit her" I yelled.

"Yeah" Harry said worried.

"I'm gonna kill him. She told me she ran into a door or something".

I started running up the street. Harry ran after me.

"Hanna wait" he yelled.

I ran into the campus. I knew exactly where to find him.

I slammed his door up and ofcourse he was in his bed with some blond whore.

"Are you fucking kidding me Niall. You are insane" I yelled.

The women jumped off Niall.

"Hanna wtf" he screamed.

"You stay away from Jennifer".

Harry came behind me. My eyes started tearing up. The only thing that got trough my mind was how bad he had hurted me. Me and Niall dated for a year ago until I found him in bed with a girl named Alex. He broke my heart.