chapter 17

"Hanna, what are you doing here" I say and gave her a hug. I hadn't seen her in ages.

"It was time you got home. Where have you been all day" She asks me.

"Out" I say. She still didn't know about Niall and Harry.

"I got that tho. We haven't spoken in a very long time, what is going on" she sit down ready to hear my life story.

"Not much" I tried not smiling, but just by thinking about the last week made my cheeks flush up.

"Well if I tell you this you'll promise me you'll not freak out and kill me" I ask her.

"Sure" She nodded her head.

"I've been with Niall and Harry, yeah and all them" I closed my eyes ready to be killed.

"Whate fuck. Well explain" she say. I open my eyes. Her face had changed and she did not look happy.

"Yeah well basiclly I've been hanging out with them all a lot. I was at a party with Harry and slept over there. Nothing happend. And then some guy named Liam showed up in my class and he knows Harry and Niall. Niall was angry at Liam for something Harry did years ago, and then Harry had to tell Niall that it was him and they started fighthing. They're friends now tho. And yeah Me and Niall" I took a deep breath after all the words just run out of my mouth.

"Niall? Jen he beat you" Hanna looked at me with sad eyes. "Niall told me about Liam when we used to date".

I forgot about that. It's not okay to date your best friends ex.

"I know that, but for some stupid reason I've desided to forget about It. He is so nice to me now. Please try to understand" I stared her eyes down.

"Do what ever you want, but if Niall break your heart I'll not feel sorry for you" Hanna say.

I knew she was right. I smiled at her.

"Are you okay with me dating Niall. I mean since you two have dated" I ask.

"Yeah thats totally okay. I have Louis now" Her cheeks got red by mention his name.

"I've forgot about him. How is it going" I ask.

"we've talked much the last days so good I guess" She smiles a little smile.

"This can be a good thing" I say.

"Why" she looked confused.

"You and Louis, me and Niall, and I told Harry that I will introduce him to Sel" I say.

"I can't stand Niall's face, but Harry and Sel would be a good mach. Sel would boss Harry around all the time and Harry would just smile and do what she wants because he is a nice person" Hanna say.

"That is so true"

"I have to leave now. Lets meet tomorrow and invite Sel. It's been so long since we all have been together" Hanna stand up and gave me a hug.

"Yeah sure" I hug her back.

It felt so good to finally tell Hanna about everything. I hate keeping secrets. I took a long shower before I went to bed. I texted Niall a good night text before I fell asleep.

-

Bonnie stormed in my door. "Selena you have to wake up. You're going to be late".

I jumped out off bed. I'm never late. I run into the bathroom and put some makeup on before I took my hair in a messy ponytail. I put on my yoga pants and a tight jacket.

I run down stairs. "Bonnie please make me some food so I can eat in the car".

"I have already done that" She smiled a big smile.