Chapter 3

I hold my hand over my eye. I feel like crying because it hurts so much. But I never cries. Thats becuase of my father who just left, and my mother who dosen't care about anything. I swallowed my tears down.

A door at the end of the room opened. I looked over, still holding my hand over my eye. Please dont be Niall. I got scared. A tall, brown haired guy came in the room. He had long, curly hair and his armes was full of tattoos. He looked over at me.

"Oh hey I didnt see you there" He said nicely, even though he looked like he could kill anyone.

"H-ey" I stammered.

He came over to me. I could now see his face. He was really handsome.

I took my hand away from my eye.

"Wow, are you okey?" he asked. "Btw I'm Harry"

I didn't answer him.

"Who did this?"

I wasn't sure if I should tell him who it was, I mean Niall could beat the shit out of him.

He bent down, and took a closer look on my eye. He placed his thumb carefully over it. A wierd noice came out of my mouth, because of the pain.

"It was Niall" I regret it the minute i said it, but he was so nice and gently.

"Niall Horan?" his eyes got big. I nodded.

"Wait" he said. He ran down the hall, and walked in the same door as he came from.

Nialls pov:

I sat on the bench as my phone vibrated. It was a text from Sianna. "Hey baby, bissy tonight? x". I had fucked this woman over 3 times, she never gets tierd. I was just about to reply when Harry stormed in the door.

"What the actual fuck Niall?"

I looked up from my phone. "what?"

"You just beat the shit out of a girl, and let her lie there. Are you crazy"

"I didn't beat the shit out of her"

"She can't see with her eye. And do you know this girl?"

"No never seen her"

Harry looked at me. "So you just give a girl you dont know a black eye? Cool"

"Omg Harry let it go" I had never seen her, and hopefully I'd never have to see her again, even though she had a great body.

He shooked his head before he went to the fridge. He took a package of ice out.

"You are unbelivable" He said and walked out of the room.

Your prov:

I laid back on the floor. "Im missing classes" This is the first time I've ever missed a class. People must think I've been killed. And I'm not wearing a shirt.

The door opened again, and Harry came out. Thank god it was not Niall. He came over to me.

"Here" he handed me a bagage of ice.

"Thank you" I said and laid the ice over my eye. I covered my self up. I was only in my bra, and I felt really uncomfortable.

Harry dragged his shirt over his head. My eyes fell over his abs. He was so hot. He handed me his shirt. Probably knowing how uncomfortable I felt. I gave him a small thank you before I pulled the shirt over my head. A smell of strong man perfum hit my nose. I'm sure I've never smelled something so good.

"He can be an ass sometimes" He sat down next to me.

"Do you know him" I asked him, I was quite shooked.

"Yes, he is my bestfriend and we live together".

How can someone so nice, live with someone who beat a girl he just met.

"I will have him apologize".

"You dont need to do that, I dont want to see him". I started thinking about what Hanna said about him beating up people. Before I knew it, I asked. "My friend, who goes to the same collage as him, says he use to beat up people".

Harry looked at me and a smile came over his lips. Why is he smiling?

"Well let's just say he dont like when people touch his girls"

"Thats what I thought. Why did he beat me".

"Showing off. He probably thinks you are hot or something. Who is your friend" he asked.

Why would Niall Horan think I'm hot. And who beats people they dont even know.

"Hanna Welham"

"Oh her".

What did he mean about that. Does he know her?

"Do you know her"

"We used to party together, but Niall fucked her"

Everything stopped inside me. This explains why she always talkes avout him. but Why haven't she told me that she have had sex with him. Well probably because it's Niall but anyways. She should have told me.

Harry stood up. He handed me his hand and I took it. He dragged me up from the floor. His arm muscle went out and for a sec I thought I would pas out.

"It was great meeting you..."

"Jennifer" I said.

"It was great meeting you Jennifer" He shaked my hand.

"Thank you, and thanks for the shirt you'll get it back"

"Im here almost everyday. So just come whenever you want".

-

I run down the hall, and in to the wardrobe. "What the hell Jen" it was Sel. "Ive been looking everywhere for you, where have you been. And whos shirt is that, and what happened to your eye".

All this questions.
"I run after you and I hit a door and fell over" I lied. "Your eye dosen't look good, and who's shirt are you wearing". "Just some guy who helped me when I hit the door. You know, I was only in my bra because you took my shirt". I was hoping she wouldn't ask who helped me.

"Well let's go to class" she said.

"I dont feel like going back" My whole body was in pain. And I didn't want all these question, and I had already missed one class so it would probably not hurt skipping the whole day.

Sel looked at me with big eyes. "Are you sick or something. You're acting wierd. You never skip classes ".
"No I know. Just take me home or something". She nodded before calling Hanna. Sel always skip classes. She says its not importan because she is so good at sports, so she will have a scholarship anyways.

I didn't change any clothes. I just putted my toms on. We walked down the hall in complete silence. I think she knew I was in pain. I hold my hand over my eye the whole time. Just when we we're about to go out the door I crashed in a guy. I didn't see where I walked. I opened my eyes. And ofcourse it had to be the last person I wanted to see.