Ignored | Chapter 8

Lexa has been ignoring me for the past week. I don't know why, but every time I go up to her to talk to her she immediately walks away or gives me a short one worded answer.

I'm sitting in class thinking of my beautiful roommate. I decide to snapchat her because I really need to know why she's so mad at me.

I pull of out my phone really quick while my professor is writing on the board.

I snap a quick photo of me with my glasses on and looking all nerdy and caption it.
"Hey lex. Really need to talk"

That's all I can fit in the first one so I take another looking the same way.
"Btw hope ur day is goin great"

I put my phone back into my backpack and hope for a response.

2 hours later
Class is finally over and I check my phone once again, but I don't have any new notifications.

I open snapchat and see she opened them but never responded.

Damnit. What am I going to do? I need to talk to her, but she won't respond.

I walk out of my class and head towards the dorms when a boy comes up to me.

"Hi I'm John. But you can call me Murphy" he says as he extends his hand.

"Murphy?" I ask somewhat confused on how he got Murphy from John. I take his hand though.

"My last name is Murphy" he says sill shaking my hand.

"Oh, um well I'm Clarke" I say confident, don't want to stutter like I did when I met Lexa, and make a bigger fool out of myself. But he is obviously no Lexa, not even close.

"Nice to meet you Clarke. So I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to dinner some time?" He says looking a bit shy and red growing in his cheeks.

"Oh um. I don't know I'm not much of the person for dating" I say, honestly I just don't want to go on a date with him.

"Oh come on, one date." He says getting a bit closer. I'm starting to become uncomfortable.

"Look John.." I begin but he cuts me off

"Murphy, cal me Murphy" he says with a smile on his face.

"Alright...Murphy, I'm not really interested at the moment." I try to take a step back but he grabs my hand.

"Aww come on babe. One date. I promise I'll make it worth while." He says leaning his head to my ear and whispering. All the while I'm trying to push him away.

"Murphy! Stop!" I say trying to be loud but not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Come on. I know you want to go out with the Murph..." He begins to say before I feel him being pulled off of me.

"She said she didn't want to, you dumb ass" I hear a familiar voice say...Lexa.

Suddenly I see Lexa getting a bit to close to Murphy. She looks about ready to punch him.

"Look..Lexa. I'm sorry dude. I was just trying to show her a good time" he says raising his hands up in defense against this Lexa that I feel I have never met before.

"You can hit on any girl in this school...just not her" she says still in Murphy's face, but she points back to me when she tells him this.

I can basically see the steam coming out of her ears. Why is she so mad? Does she actually like me?

"Look Lexa I'm sorry man. I didn't realize you liked her like that...just don't make the same mistake" he says a small smirk on his face.

"What mistake?" She says looking even more pissed then before.

"You know...loosing your girlfriend to me. Costia says hi by the way" he says. But next thing I say he was on the ground with blood coming out of his nose, with Lexa on top of him.

"Fucking dick. Fuck you. Taking Costia away from me, trying to hit on Clarke. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT?" She says while beating this shit out of him.

"Lexa" I say but it only comes out as a whisper because I'm in such a state of shock.

"Lexa" I say again and pull her off of him and into my arm.

"It's ok" I say and hug her, for the first time in a few days.

"Let's go" I finally say while looking into her green eyes, I can see the tears building up.

We start to walk away but I spit on Murphy before I walk and Lexa kicks him on her way to the dorm.
He makes a gagging sound before he finally spits out some blood.

Lexa and I walk to the dorm and get to the elevator.

I feel someone take my hand in theirs, I look over at Lexa and she is just staring in front of her.

I mimic her and do the same, and I swear out of the corner of my eye I saw a bit of a smile.

HEY GUYS! So I'm pretty fucked up after 3x07 I haven't watched the new ep. BUT I will watch the finale! Hope y'all enjoyed this little chapter, until next time. MAY WE MEET AGAIN.