Panda | Chapter 16

Friday

It's finally Friday, which means I get to go on my date with the girl of my dreams, the girl I could potentially love, my knight in shinning armor. Lexa Woods.

Just thinking of her gives me butterflies. I'm eating breakfast at the island in the kitchen at the moment. Lexa already left for class and Octavia and Raven are sleeping.

Raven has been staying over a lot lately. I thought that Octavia and Lincoln were dating still, but I could be wrong.

Right as I'm about to finish I hear the door opening and giggling. Raven and Octavia walk out of Octavia's room.

"Hey Griff" Raven says walking over to me and giving me a hug from behind. "Well someone's in a good mood today" I respond back. "When am I not in a good mood Griffy?"

"Hey O, can I potentially talk to you when you have a minute" I turn to Octavia who just nods in response. She starts to walk to her bedroom and I follow.

Once we are in the room with the door closed I ask her the big question. "O, what's going on between you and Raven. I mean one minute you are basically attached to Lincoln and now you are all over Raven." She looks defeated. "Clarke." She looks like she's tearing up. "Lincoln...he..he." She's trying to to talk but can't get the words out. "O. What did he do" "he's in a gang" she finally spits out. "So I broke up with him. And now I like Raven. I don't know what to do anymore"

I am in complete shock. From what Octavia told me he sounded like such a good guy. "O..." I say before pulling her in for a hug. "I'm so sorry" I feel her warm tears soak my shirt.

"The gang is called like Trigedasleng..or something like that" she manages to whisper into my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Octopus"

After about five minutes of comforting my best friend we walk back into the kitchen.

"Raven..where's Wick?" I ask her when we enter. "Being a complete douche bag. Turns out he's gay and was cheating on me with this guy named Miller" she sounds bored with what she's saying, almost like she doesn't even care anymore. I only make an O shape in my mouth before going back to my breakfast.

When I finish breakfast I decide to break the news to them. "Guys I have something to tell you" they both look at me. "Tonight I'm going on a date-" "oh my god. With who" "CLARKE GRIFFIN" Octavia and Raven interrupt me. "Well I was going to tell you but you decided to interrupt me." I fake being mad.

"Clarke I'm sooo sorry please tell us we will do annnythinggg." Raven says dramatically. "Fine it's...Lexa" I say looking down.

"Like the Lexa we are living with. Like the big bad scary Lexa that everyone is afraid of." Octavia says.
"Yep that would be the one" I reply. "Get it Griff" Raven comes over and high fives me. "Well it's..." I check my phone for the time. "10:43, and my date is at 8." I tell them.

"Let's go to the mall and get you something to wear" Octavia suggests. "Yeah that's a good idea O." Raven says giving her a smirk.
"Alright well I'm gonna go get ready let me know when you are done eye fucking so we can leave"

I feel my phone vibrate as I walk into my room to change. When I pull it out I see Lexa's name pop up for snapchat.