You're an Idiot | Chapter 24

"What do you mean you beat up Finn Collins?" I ask her standing up from my position. "Octavia told me he cheated on you...and I just wanted to..I don't know" she takes a long deep breath and I do the same. "Make it up to you I guess" she finally says. Her head lay in her hands, which rest on her knees.

I am beyond shocked. Too many emotions are flowing through me right now. Happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, confusion. "Why would you do that?" I finally ask her after about a minute of us trying to compose ourselves. She just keeps her head down and refuses to look at me. "Lexa he's dangerous. You could've gotten yourself killed, you know that right" I yell at her.

She just silently sobs. Tears stream down my face as well. "I'm sorry" she whispers. "I just wanted to repay you"

The sobs get louder and at this point I don't know if it's Lexa or I. I bend down to her vantage point and take her hands away from her face. Her head remains down still, refusing to look me in the eye.

"Hey, look at me" I tell her, lifting her face up as well. "I-" I begin but stop, I completely forget what I was going to say. "God you are such an idiot" I say as I pull her into me, kissing her.

The kiss is very heated and passionate. We pour all our emotions into this one kiss. Once we pull away I look at Lexa, she is still crying and so am I. We go back towards each other once again. Our small passionate kiss turns into a make out session. Which turns into..well you know. Let's just say I was very glad Octavia moved out before today.

NEXT MORNING

I'm running my fingers up and down Lexa's arm. I didn't realize her back tattoo was so beautiful. I never want this moment to end but sadly I know it eventually has to. "If we book our flight now we might be able to get it cheaper so-"

"shh" Lexa cuts me off. I smile at how she didn't want the moment to end either. "Lexa can I take you on a date once we get to Chicago?" I ask her. She turns over "of course you can Clarke Griffin" she smiles at me before coming back in to kiss me once again.

I could get used to waking up every morning like this.

HEY GUYSSSSS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP. But I think this story is only going about 5 more chapters and MAYBE an epilogue. I also plan on starting a new book though. Probably going to be Clexa/Elyza Lex and Alicia Clarke/ Elicya
So yeah tell me what you think. Remember to vote, comment and follow! GOOOD DAMMM BYEE!