Travel | Chapter 25

2 weeks later

"LEXA LETS GO MOVE YOUR ASS!" I scream at Lexa. Our flight leaves in three hours and it take an hour to get there. "I'm coming, jeez Clarkie" she screams back from her room. Well our room. We decided to move in together, lame I know.

Lexa finally walks out of the room, looking gorgeous as always. "Damn girl. Can I get your number?" I say, mocking the Mad Tv skit. Lexa just smiles and walks into the small kitchen. "So baby what yo name?" I walk up to her still mimicking the skit. Lexa sighs before looking at me. "Alexandra" she finally replies. "Alexandra damn that's an Italian ass name Alexandra" we both just laugh and continue to get ready.

We finally start driving to the airport and listening to the radio in the car. Lexa finally starts to let loose and dance around with me. We both laugh the whole way there and I never want to see this moment end.

We pull in the parking lot and Lexa gets out. I go to the trunk to grab my bag but Lexa is already walking out with both of ours. "Lex wait" I say as I start to run up next to her. "I can take my bag you don't need to carry it for me" I say attempting to take my bag from her hand. "Princess, let me do this for you." I can't help but blush when she says this. I scoot closed to her and loop my arm around her's.

After an hour of security we go to our gate and wait for our flight to be boarded, there were no open seats so we sit on the floor up against a wall. I was so excited to go to Chicago and see my mom I barely slept last night. I didn't realize how tired I was until now. I feel myself start to lean back against the wall. I guess Lexa notices because she puts her arm around me as she pulls my body into hers. I snake my arm around her torso and lean against her chest. My tiredness takes over.

It feels like I just closed my eyes before I feel Lexa shake me. "Clarke. Clarke you gotta get up, the planes about to take off" I slowly get up and Lexa takes my hand. She guides me to our seats. I once again let sleep take over me.

Chicago here we come!

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ALL CHICAGO. I have a plan of how the next for chaps are gonna be.
Chapter 26- Chicago - June 17th
Chapter 27- SECRET - June 24th
Chapter 28- SECRET - June 27th
Chapter 29- Closing chapter - July 2nd
Chapter 30- Ending - July 6th
EPILOGUE - July 8th

So yeah that's how I planned it!

Vote, comment, and follow GOOD DAMN BYE!