The Talk | Chapter 11

CLARKE POV

"We need to talk" Lexa said. All I could do was nod, but I still didn't move.

"I'll...uh be in the kitchen. Just come when your..um ready." She says before walking back down the hallway.

I slowly get up and walk into my bathroom. I fix myself up a bit. I wipe the smudged mascara from under my eyes and reapply it. I run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breath.

I walk out from my bedroom and down into the kitchen. Lexa is standing there with her head in her hands, leaning on the counter.

"Lexa?" I ask her.

She spins around and looks me in the eye and tried to give a small smile, which really just fails.

"You wanted to talk?" I say.

"Yes, I do trust you, Clarke. You are not a threat to let in" she says releasing a deep breath.

"I know how hard that is for you" I say, walking a bit closer.

"You think my ways are harsh, but it's how I survive" she says looking straight into my eyes.

"Maybe life, should be about more than just surviving" I tell her, again moving closer.

"Don't we deserve better than that?" I continue.

"Maybe we do" she says still looking at me.

I can't help but smile at her.

"Let me in Lexa." I finally say.

"I will." She replies.

She then pulls me into a hug, we stay like this for a few minutes.

"Costia...hurt me. Bad. She cheated on me, with Murphy. She just told me, like out of no where. Almost like spur of the moment kind of decision to tell me."

"Lexa..." I start.

"No...its ok. No need to feel bad for me" she cuts me off with.

"I would NEVER hurt you like that Lex" I say once again burying my face back into her chest. "I promise"

"Don't make promises you can't keep Clarke kom Skaikru" she responds.

"I don't plan on breaking this one, Leksa kom Trikru" I respond.

We finally separate and she has to go to another class.

"I'll see ya later Clarkie" she says, cracking a smile before walking out the door.

"May we meet again" I whisper before going into my room and starting on my homework.

SHORT ASSSSS CHAPTER! But it's their talk I think this is my last chapter for now. But who knows. I'll see you guys next chapter. GOOD DAMN BYE