Flashback | Chapter 10

Lexa POV

Damn. I messed it up again. I want Clarke...I really do but...it will never work.

We are like complete opposites. She's gorgeous, popular, and most likely to become a successful doctor with a husband and kids.

I'm just average, scary, and forever alone while trying to become a personal trainer.

It will never work.

I'm trying my hardest to block her out, but the only way I feel I can do this is by ignoring her, but looks like that didn't work out to well.

I can't stand Murphy. First he takes Costia away from me. The  he is sexually harassing Clarke. Hell to the fuck no! Not on my watch.

I didn't realize but there are tears rushing down my face. Damn I really do like this girl don't I?

I have cried this much since...Costia.

Flashback

"Cos?" I say walking into the apartment.

"In here Lex" she says.

I walk into the kitchen and see a head full of blonde hair. That's my girl.

"Hey gorgeous" I say wrapping my arms her waste and hugging her from behind.

"Heyyy" she replies extending the y.

We stay in the position for a minute before she speaks up.

"Lex, can you sit down for a minute I need to talk to you" her voice immediately changes tone and I know she's being serious.

I sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen, and prepare to listen.

"Look babe...I know this is really bad and I feel HORRIBLE but you HAVE to forgive me" she says pleading, with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Cos just spit it out" I say as nervous as ever.

"I cheated on you. IT WAS A MISTAKE. I'm so sorry babe. PLEASE FORGIVE ME" she exclaims.

I am in a state of shock I don't know what happened. It all went black. Next thing I know I was packing my stuff and leaving her behind. Crying.

I got a motel room and just cried for what seemed like weeks.

End of flashback

Once again I'm balling. I decide to not make this mistake again with Clarke. I get up and walk out of my room and down the hall, when I hear Clarke talking to someone on the phone.

I know it's bad but I decide to listen in.

"Do you know my roommate...Lexa?"

That's the first thing I hear. Then I hear her laugh and say

"Well she's not all that bad. I actually like her...a lot"

She likes me. She just confirmed she actually likes me. It goes quiet for a second until she finally speaks up again

"She's so confusing. I don't know if she likes me or not."

I do like you Clarke. I really do.

"But mom, I want to know now"

So she's talking to her mom. Interesting.

"...all good things come..just some take longer than others"

Wow. That's a good quote to live by I need to write that one down.

"Sorry mom, will do"

Why is she apologizing. Does her mom hate me?

"I know mom thanks, love you too"

Aww cute.

She appears to hang up the phone so I walk in, and she looks up at me. Obvious tears in her eyes.

"We need to talk" I say trying my best not to have my voice crack.

AHH 2 UPDATES IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS? DAMN GENNA, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE CREATIVITY. AM I RIGHT? Again thank my inspirational raisin for that. Hope you guys enjoyed this. If you want me to write more from Lexa's POV just let me know. It's kinda nice to get into Lexa's head every once in a while. But yeah hope y'all enjoyed this shit. I'll see you guys next chapter!