Epilogue

June 18th 2035 (the story took place in 2016)

"Lexa! Hurry up we have to get everything ready" I yell from our backyard. A minute later my wife emerges from our back door into our yard. "I'm coming, I'm coming" she says and gives me a little hug before blowing up some balloons.

Today is our daughter Hensley's 13th birthday. After Lexa got out of the hospital and fully recovered we finished college and decided to have a kid. I carried our daughter and Lexa adopted her after she was born. Seeing how good Lexa is with Hensley makes me fall in love with her even more.

I see so much of Lexa in her even though they aren't blood related. Lexa taught her how to defend herself because she's a personal trainer. I'm trying to convince her to be a doctor like I am but we both know she doesn't want that.

"I love you" Lexa says, pulling me out of my thoughts as she comes up behind me. I turn around and kiss her. "I love you too"

Before we know it Raven and Octavia walk though the door. "What's up bitches!" Raven yells as she walks though the back door. Lexa and I stop what we are doing to go hug them. "Where's Hens?" Octavia asks us once we finish embracing. "Abby took her out for the day, she should be back in a few hours" Lexa replies as she wraps an arm around me. I look up at her and kiss her on the cheek before returning back to work.

3 hours later
The party is finally about to start. All of Hensley's friends and family is here. Bellamy, turned out be Octavia's long lost brother who was put up for adoption when he was born. Octavia and him are super close and Hensley and him treat eachother like brother and sister. Anya, is basically Hensley's aunt. Ontari, Hensley's best friend. Her friends Harper, Miller, Wells, Jasper and Monty. And of course Raven and Octavia, her number one supporters besides Lexa and I.

"She's coming" Ontari yells, indicating that my mom pulled up in the driveway. Every one stayed silent as my mom brought Hensley outside. "SURPRISE" everyone screams as she comes outside. Hensley looks surprised until she looks at Lexa and I. She runs to me first and then Lexa and hugs us both. "Thank you guys. I love you" she whispers to both of us. I couldn't have asked for a better kid, so loving.

Then she walks over to Raven and Octavia. "Hey Aunt Raven and Auntie O. Thank you guys!" She says and hugs them both. Bellamy then runs over and picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. She pounds on his back until he drops her. I just hug Lexa's side and she puts her arm around my waists. We admire our daughter the rest of the party.

After everyone goes home Hensley, Lexa and I are left alone in our living room. Hensley admiring the gifts she got from all of her friends and family. "Thank you guys again for this" Hensley says looking at us. "You deserve it kid" Lexa says putting an arm around Hensley.

"You guys told me that you would tell me how you met when I was older." Hensley says staring us dead in the eye. "Is today that day?" She asks us. I look to Lexa and shrug. Lexa just nods. "Alright you really wanna know?" I ask Hensley she just nods her head excitedly and gets comfortable.

"Alright then let's start from the beginning. As my eyes fluttered open I couldn't help but smile..."

AND THERE YOU GO! The end of Changed. If you didn't understand the ending its the start of the first chapter. SO BASICALLY, the whole story was Clarke and Lexa telling their story on how they met to their daughter. I hope you all enjoyed the story. And I hope to be starting a new one soon. GOOOOD DAMMMM BYEEE!

this is what Hensley looks like btw

this is what Hensley looks like btw. It's Madison Beer exempt with blonde hair and green/blue eyes!