My Fight is Over | Chapter 13

"LEXA!" I scream.

I see a man walk up behind her and she is looking at me. She is smiling.

"LEXA TURN AROUND" I scream once again, but she doesn't move. I realize that there are no words coming out of my mouth. I'm in shock.

I see the man grab Lexa and she turns around. She is trying to squirm away but the man is stronger than her.

The man is in all black and wearing a robbers mask. Lexa manages to get the mask off and reveals Murphy.

I feel the hot tears streaming down my face. I'm trying to help but I'm unable to move.

I see him pull out a gun and hear a BANG! Lexa fall to the ground, blood oozing out of her stomach.

"NO!" I scream. I am finally able to move and I run to her.

She see's me run over to her and gives a small smile. I bend down next to her and put my hands over the wound, applying pressure.

I hear footsteps running away and look up to see Murphy run down the street.

"Clarke.." She whispers.

"Hey, I'm here...I'm here" I croak through the tears.

"My fight is over" she once again manages to say breathless.

"No...no I won't accept that" I say confidently, as I pull my phone out an call an ambulance.

I hear the operator pick up

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Yes my girlfriend....I mean friend has been shot" I say, still crying.

"Ok stay calm m'am. Where are you located"

"Um..." I look around to try and find a sign that says the street. Luckily I find one nearby.

"We are on Polis, Avenue"

"Ok we are sending an ambulance to you now. Please just stay calm m'am"

That makes me loose it.

"STAY CALM? STAY FUCKING CALM? WATCH THE GIRL YOU LIKE GET SHOT IN THE STOMACH BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW, AND THEN LET ME TELL YOU TO STAY CALM!"

"Ok m'am I'm sorry. But all I can do is tell you we have someone on the way. Please just stay on the line with me until they get there"

"Ok"

"What is the victims name and age?"

"Lexa Woods, age 19"

"Ok thank you, and what is your name?"

"Clarke Griffin"

I suddenly hear sirens in the background and flashing red and blue lights.

"They are here." I say hanging up the phone.

"Hey Lex..you are gonna be ok." I say running my fingers through her hair.

She doesn't give a response.

"Lex?" I check for a pulse. There is none.

"LEX?" I suddenly screaming and crying. I am swarmed by a medical team and forced to move back.

I fall on the concrete in tears as I hear the defibrillator shock her chest and her small lifeless body hit the ground once again.

They do this 3 times before loading her into the ambulance. I'm left on the floor in shock as tears run down my face. I hear the sirens fading away.

________________________

"CLARKE?" I hear someone scream.

I jolt up and am greeted by beautiful green eyes.

"Lexa...?" I say.

"Yeah it's me it was just a dream. You're ok." She says calmly.

"You are ok..." I say, telling myself that the girl I like is perfectly safe.

I pull her into a hug and cry into her shirt.

"Clarke-"

"Shhh" I cut her off. "Just stay with me for a bit"

"Ok" she says getting comfortable.

We both end up lying on my bed with my head on her chest. I feel her running her fingers through my hair.

"Lexa, please don't leave me" I croak out.

"Never" she says before I feel my eyes grow heavy again.

Before I let my eyes shut I look outside and see it's still dark out. I take my phone off my nightstand and check the time. It's 3 am.

"I'm sorry I woke you up" I say.

"No you didn't, I was still awake." She says.

"Why?" I say looking up at her and resting my chin on her shoulder. When I do this she looks at me and moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"I'll tell you one day. Promise"

I give her a slight glare and she laughs. Her laugh is so beautiful and it causes me to laugh as well.

"Why are you laughing?" She says still smiling.

"Because I like your laugh" I say gaining confidence.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" She says looking in my eye causing me to blush.

I lie back down on her chest.

"You know...I don't think I ever mentioned it but....I'm bisexual."

"Good to know" I feel her smile grow.

I almost fall asleep, when I hear a voice again.

"Will you go on a date with me Clarke Griffin?" She says moving so she's facing me.

I'm in utter shock. I open my mouth but nothing seems to come out.

"Yes. I would love to" my voice cracks at the end.

"Good" she says smiling.

"Friday. I'll pick you up at 8"

"Lexa we live in the same room" I say laughing, a genuine laugh. Something I haven't done in a while.

"Then I will walk outside. And knock on our door and pick you up" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Promise?" I say.

"Promise." She says before I lay my head back down.

I fall asleep thinking how happy I am that I had that nightmare.

HEY GUYS ITS GENNA. So I hope y'all enjoyed that longer chapter. I promise I'll bring Raven in next chapter. But omfg Clarke and Lexa are going on a date. WOOO! Finally. Am I right? Y'all were pissed at me for not making them date earlier. XD. I love y'all tho. Keep favoriting and commenting, cause I read all the comments. Tell me something about yourself. Do you want me to start doing a question after each chapter? LET ME KNOWWWW! Also feel free to message me whenever. I respond to EVERYONE! I have proof. I met this amazing British girl who read this story. I talk to her everyday. I think I might actually be starting to fall in love with her. Shit... Well yeah enjoy this chapter and I'll see y'all soooon. GOOD DAMN BYEEE!