A Princess and a Knight | Chapter 15

Lexa POV.

I saw it. I saw it all. Murphy approaching her. Murphy grabbing her, grouping her. I was gonna let it keep going because I didn't want to seem stalkerish. But I couldn't, if it was anyone else I could. But not Clarke. Never Clarke.

"Lexa" I heard my name being called by an angelic voice. I look over to find the gorgeous face that matches it. Her face is wet from the crying she has done. The whole situation really shook her.

I raise my hand up to her cheek but before I can fully put my hand into position she flinches. I look at her with a sympathetic look.

"Shh. Clarke I'm not going to hurt you. I never will, I'll never let anyone or anything harm you. I promise" I say calmly, fully putting my hand on her cheek. I feel her lean into my hand while grabbing my wrist. The grip on my wrist tightens, almost as if she's scared if she lets go, she'll lose me.

I pull her into me. I don't care we are in the middle of the courtyard. For once I don't care what people think. For once I don't care that they know I actually have feelings. I wish I could always feel this way, but all good things must come to an end.

"Let's get you back home." I tell her as I pull away and look into her stunning blue eyes. They are captivating, something I could definitely get used to looking in everyday for the rest of my life.

We walk back to the dorm, hand in hand. I sneak a slight glance at Clarke. She look exhausted. I decide to ignore it, until I feel her start to stumble a little bit. All that crying must have worn her out.

We are still around 3 blocks away from our dorm. She won't make it back awake.

"Clarke." I say as I stop her. She looks at me, obvious exhaustion in her eyes. I pull her over to a park bench.

"Lex what are you do-" I cut her off by lifting her small body up onto the park bench. She practically weighs nothing.

"Get on" I say as I turn around, signaling for her to get on my back. "Lexa don't be ridiculous, I'm fine I can walk" she says about to get off the park bench, but I block her way.

"No Clarke, I know you a exhausted so get on" I tell her sternly. She hesitates a bit before finally climbing on.

I walk us back to the dorm and by the time we are there I feel that Clarke's breathing pattern has become slower. I reckon she's asleep. I take my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door.

I walk to Clarke's room and lay her down on her bed slowly. She stirs a bit but only to get comfortable. I place the blanket on top of her.

I lean down a plant a small kiss on her forehead before beginning to exit the room.

"Lex." She croaks out. I turn around to see those vibrant blue eyes piercing my green ones. "I never thanked you for saving me...again" she smiles a bit.

I just nod before walking out.
"I'll always save you, you're my princess" I say under my breath.

I still have another class to get too, so I decide to freshen up a bit. I walk into my room and change into a grey shirt, flannel, and skinny jeans. I fix up my makeup a bit before deciding to throw a bit of shade at Murphy.

There you go Murphy

There you go Murphy. That's a promise. I smile at what I posted before walking out once again. I am walking to class and I feel the urge to check snapchat.

I'm scrolling through my stories when I see Clarke updated her's 4 minutes ago. Wait I thought she was sleeping.

Ahh

Ahh. Two can play at that game Griffin.

 Two can play at that game Griffin

Boom Clarke take that. After about a minute I see that Octavia has seen it and so has Clarke. Octavia updated her story as well.

 Octavia updated her story as well

Clexa? Oh. Clarke and Lexa. Nice Octo. I see I have a new friend called: Raven ReYES! She immediately texts me.

RAVEN: Hey Lexa I'm friends with Clarke and Octavia gave me your snapchat. Hope you don't mind.

LEXA: Oh hey. No totally fine. Hope I see you around sometime.

I make my way to class eventually. I sit down and immediately can't wait to be back in the dorms.

It was short but I updated....I guess. Don't kill me! BUT OMFG! I GET TO SEE MY BABBBY IN 1 week. (If y'all think I'm talking about someone special, LOL) I'm talking bout Lexa. GOD ITS THE LAST CLEXA MOMENT EVER? 😭😭😭 I need a minute. Do y'all want shorter chapters that will come more often or long chapters every other Friday? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. Remember to comment suggestions, vote. And MESSAGE ME I ALWAYS respond! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD......damn bye.
❤️❤️❤️