YOU BELONG WITH ME!

Hey thought I would write a story about the song "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

please comment if you think I should keep going with this story.

Please and thank you ;)

I do not own any of the song rights, this is a fan fic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch 1

I was sitting on my bed finishing up my last bit of home work, when I happen to look up from my work and looked out my window, to see my neighbor and my best friend, Luke, arguing on his phone.  

Most likely his girlfriend.

I don't get what he see's in her. Other then she's the head cheerleader, And I guess you could call her hot. She always wears mini skirts and low cut, tight shirt that show too much cleavage.  

I, myself would call her a slut, a ho, a possessive Bitch.

Luke is different from all the guys I have ever met. He's been my friend ever since grade school. and his bedroom window is right across the from mine. Luke has light brown hair, baby blue eyes, medium built, he's about 5'9 and he is the quarter back of the football team. We always tells each other every thing and any thing.

I, Myself wouldn't call my self hot. I have curly, sandy blond hair, I have hazel eyes and, big round glasses. If I wore tight cloths you would be able to see all my curves. I'm 5'6 and I am in the school band, playing the clarinet.  

I watch Luke hang up the phone and then sat the end of his bed with his hands on is face, looking down at the floor.

I took out my note book and my black sharpie, So I could write to him. This is how we usually communicate to each other when were in our rooms.

'U, OKAY?' I wrote big enough for him to read.  

I looked up from the note pad to seeing Luke looking at me. He looked so up set.  

I flipped my note up so he could read it.

He took out his note pad and started writing, then flipped it around so i could see it

'Hate Drama :(' he wrote back.

'Sorry :('

'Night' he wrote and then shut his blinds before I could write any thing back too him.

I always like Luke more then a friend but I don't think he even knows it. sometimes I wonder if he thinks of me as a sister he never had. 

I went back to my homework so I could go to bed.

I woke up around 6 in the morning for school. I hurried up and jumped in the shower. when I got out. I went back to my bedroom to change into a pear of jeans and a baggy sweat shirt. I applied little eyeliner and mascara. After I blew dried my hair and just let it hang down - I didn't have time to doing any thing else with it. I hurried up and ate breakfast, put my work in my bag, Grabbed my flute and headed out the door.

I sat on the park bench waiting for the bus. When Luke showed up.

"Hey" He said as he sat down  

"Hey back. What up. So what happen last night you looked so upset? Did you get in another fight with Trish?" I asked worried. I hatted when he gets so upset when he talking to her.

"Yeah. I tell her about what happen during practice yesterday and she goes all crazy just because Derick our half backer got benched. but the coach might change his mind, it all depends how he acts at today's practice. I just can't stand the Drama some times and she is full of it" he told me

"She just doesn't under stand you. Trish is a bitch there's no doubt about it" I told him truthfully.

"No one could understand me better then you can" He stated. 

I looked down blushing at my feet, and my hair fell in front of my face. Luke reached over and moved the stand of hair out of my eyes. Which made me blush even more. But I doubt he even notice.  

We sat there and talked for a good 10 minutes before Trish showed up to pick up Luke.

Luke got up gave me a hug and got in to her red corvette. Trish was glaring at me the whole time and then when Luke got in she gave him long kiss in front of me just to piss me off and then drove a way. God she's B with an ITCH. Luke was so much happier with out her. He use to smile all the time. and trust me he had a smile the could light up this whole town and I haven't seen in awhile since she brought him down. He's say's he fine But I know him better then that, I know that she is driving him crazy and that he can't take it any more.

The bus honked braking me out of my train of thought and bringing me back to the hear and now. I got up and grabbed my stuff and got onto the bus and headed to the school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR  

DON'T FOR GET TO GIVE ME COMMENTS OR ADVISE ON WHAT I SHOULD ADD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS :D

SONGS I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS.

1. YOU BELONG WITH ME BY TAYLOR SWIFT  

2. MEDICATE BY AFI 

3. BREAK YOUR LITTLE HEART BY ALL TIME LOW  

4. WEIGHTLESS BY ALL TIME LOW 

5. LOVE DRUNK BY BOY'S LIKE GIRL