15

Wow. I never knew I would get to a third story in this book but due to some requests (spell D-E-M-A-N-D-S) from some friends and pemily, here we are.

Some (yes, I will use this word a lot) have been wondering what happened to the Unlimited Payb Takes Pass given by Payb Takes M to Payb Takes R. Well, I think you had an idea that it led to this.

Well then, let's get it on. (Ala Marvin Gaye) 😉
************************************
Taken from the Dakak Serye

Quick Payb Takes
Dakak Serye
Part 4 (Off-shoulder)

R: *knocks on M's door*

M: *opens the door*

R: Love, tawag na ta... *his words trailed off at the sight of her*

Her pink romper complimented her sun-kissed skin. "Kiss...", the word lingered in his mind. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her light make up gave her a fresh look that made his heart skip a beat. The garment hugged her body in all the right places and that neckline.. that off-shoulder neckline that exposed the beautiful soft skin of her neck and shoulders is not helping his resolve at all.

M: Uy, Love! *pinches R's nose* tulala ka diyan. Antok ka na noh? Tawag na ba tayo? Tara na? Sandali. Kunin ko lang gamit ko. *turns and walks to the bed*

R: *steps in and closes the door, still watching her every move*

M: *starts grabbing her stuff on the bed and stuffs them in her bag*

R: *thinking, "What is it? What's different today? Why am I going crazy just watching her?"*

M: Ano, Love? Let's go?

R sees her lips move but can barely hear her words. "Her lips...", the words stuck like glue.
M: Love, what's wrong with you today? Ang weird mo.

R: *"Her lips are moving again.. Her lips... The sun-kissed skin on her shoulders... Kiss...", kept echoing in his head*

M: *places a hand on his arm and shakes him slightly* Love, gising. Halika na.
R: *the simple touch of her hand on his skin was enough for him to lose it* 15 minutes *checks his watch* I'm claiming the last 15 minutes of my Unlimited Pass right now. *pulls M by the waist and kissed her passionately*

M: *breathless afer the initial kiss* Paano? Hahanapin tayo.

R: Do you really think I care right now? *he hissed* 13 minutes, wala akong balak sayangin pa yan. *sweeps M off her feet and carries her as he kissed her with intensity and insatiable thirst*

************************************
Without breaking the kiss, R sets her on the bed. He deepened the kiss by alternately thrusting his tongue in her mouth and sipping on hers. He felt her heavy breathing and heard her muffled moans as he did so and it excited him more. "12 minutes", he breathed on her lips as he lets go of them and starts trailing kisses to her cheek, her jaw, up to her ear and nibbled it.

"Is he really counting this down?", she thought. He was aggressive and hasty in his approach and it thrilled her. The time constraint and the hiding added excitement to their conquest. She lifted his shirt and he hurriedly took it off revealing his toned muscles now more defined by his tan. She took in a deep breath. "11 minutes", she teased as she bit her lip, to which R responded with an even hungrier kiss on her lips.

His hand started sliding down from her face to her neck and her shoulder. With their lips still locked in a heavy kiss, he pulled the garment down from her shoulders to just below her chest. She slips her arms off from the clothing. He sucked on her lower lip one more time before dropping his kiss to her chin, down to her neck, her clavicle and her chest now only covered by a stapless bra. "10 minutes", he hissed as he unclasps the undergarment.

The Calculator (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें