Hands To Myself

"RJ, hands off." M reprimanded as R slowly crept his hand down her thigh from under the table. They were in JF's birthday party and R already had a few drinks.

"I warned you about that dress, Love." R bit his lips as he leaned towards M.

"And I warned you about those drinks. Di ka nga umiinom. Look. Tipsy ka agad. You can't control yourself anymore." M said, irritated.

"It's not the drinks. It's you, Love. You're intoxicating." He whispered in her ear. "Tell me how I can keep my hands to myself when you look like that, Love." R said as he glided his hand around the exposed skin of M's thighs and slipped it between them.

"RJ!" She hissed. M stood up and excused herself from the table. She then walked to the restroom without looking back.

"RJ! What are y..." M's question was muffled by R, who followed her, with a passionate kiss. With one hand on M's nape, he kicked the door shut and locked it.

R pushed M to the wall, tilted his head to one side and deepened the kiss intensely, invading her mouth with his tongue and almost sucking the breath out of her.

He lifted her right leg and hooked it around his hip, pushing the raging erection under his jeans to her crotch. He slid his hand up her thigh, slipped it around her hip and groped her buttocks.

M could barely breathe with the fierceness of his kiss and his fervid actions caught her off guard almost scaring her.

"Stop!" She said after R finally released her lips from his as he trailed sipping eager kisses down her neck. 

R didn't seem to hear her and proceeded to hastily pull down the neckline of her dress with the hand he slid down from her nape.

M pushed him away. "I said stop!" She said, as her voice trembled and her eyes brimmed with tears.

R looked at her and is startled by her expression of anger and fear. "Shit! I'm sorry, Love. Di ko sinasadya..." He reached out his hand to touch her face but she backed away.

"You're drunk. Umuwi ka na. I'll call your driver. Papahatid na kita." M said dialing the number on her phone.

"Love..." R stepped forward as his hand reached for hers.

M pulled her hand away. "Your hands aren't going anywhere near me hanggang may alcohol pa diyan sa utak mo. Umuwi ka na, RJ!"

R stepped back. "I'm really sorry, Love. I'm sorry."
//

Over an hour later, M was on her way home.

She has worried about R the whole night and decided to check on him before she proceeds to her condominium unit.

When she got to his place, she quietly opened the door with her own keys and went inside. It was dark and quiet. She figured R must already be asleep.

M made her way to his bedroom to check. She carefully opened the door and went inside.

She found R sprawled face-down on his bed, fast asleep with only his boxers on. M sat on the floor beside the bed and stared closely at his peacefully sleeping face.

"Tignan mo to. Pwede naman pa lang itulog na lang, gagawa ka pa ng kalokohan." She softly traced his nose with her finger. "Look at you. Napaka-inosente. Parang walang nangyari."

M leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Come see me pag matino ka na ha? Good night. I love you pa rin kahit mokong ka kanina, Faulkerson." She smiled and got up.

As she turned to walk out the door, she felt R's hand hold hers.

M looked back and found R looking up at her with weary eyes.