One Sunday-3

From One Sunday-2 on Payb Takes

R: May shoot pala ha. Hindi pala pupunta ha. *grins, tickles M as he pins her down on the couch*

M: *laughs* Oh e di na-surprise ka di ba? Happy Birthday ulit. Bumo-Bossing ka na eh. One month ang pa-berdey.

R: *laughs* Last na yun siguro. Quarter life daw eh. *lies beside M on the couch*

M: Happy ka?

R: Happy. Sobra. Lalo kasi andun ka. You made this night super special. Thank you sa pagpunta. Alam ko na hindi ka mahilig dumalo sa mga ganoon. Alam ko din na di ka masyadong kumportable pero pumunta ka pa din.

M: Anything for you. Worth it nung makita ko kung gaano ka kasaya. *turns to R, smiles, caresses R's face, stares into his eyes* I love you.

R: *stares back, smiles, and sighs* I love you more and more and more. Sobra sobra. Mahal na mahal kita. *leans to lovingly kiss M's lips* May isa pala akong problema kanina.

M: Problema? Ano yun, Love?

R: Etong kamay ko at yung parrot.

M: Uy! Bakit? Masakit? *takes R's left hand and inspects it* Ito ba o yung kabila?

R: *smirks as he watches M* Pareho.

M: *frowns* Pareho? Paano? At anong kinalaman ng parrot?

R: *shifts their hands so that he now holds hers, stares at M intently and smirks*

M: *bites her lip and holds her breath as she recognizes the look of desire and passion in R's eyes*

R: Problema ko talaga kanina *rolls on top of M* how to keep them to myself *whispers huskily on the sensitive skin right under her ear* and not do the other thing parrots do.

M: *asks breathlessly* What's that?

R: This... *lifts M's arms up over her head, kisses her lips passionately, then trails soft pecks down her neck, her clavicle  and down her exposed cleavage, intending to undress her and explore her entire body with just his beak... I mean his lips*

********

M gasped with every cottony touch of his lips on her olive skin, as he leisurely kissed her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder and the valley between her breasts, sent shivers down her spine.

"You smell so good, Love." R spoke with a breathy whisper on her skin as he pushed the cloth that covered her right boob to the side with his teeth.

M moaned and slightly arched her back as he captured the soft orb in his mouth, lazily swirling and flicking his tongue around its tip and heartily sucking its soft flesh.

She writhed her hands trying to break free from his grip longing to touch him but he held them down as his mouth took one more hard sip on her breast before landing it back on her lips.