Waiting 4.2

Excerpt from Waiting 4 on Payb Takes:

Every soft touch and sound you make sends strong ripples through out my body that make my blood rush down south.

"Love?" I whisper.

"Hmmm?"

Damn it! Even that little response drives me crazy.

"Di ko na kayang patagalin to." I mutter breathlessly.

You smirk and snake your hand down my belly. I gasp as you unabashedly grope my crotch.

"Eh di wag na nating patagalin." You say.

********
She rests her hand on the back of his head then presses their lips together. He doesn't need much prodding, he instantly coaxes her mouth open with his tongue and slips it in. She sucks it hard, making him groan and bite her lip.

She starts unbuckling his belt while stepping backwards to the bedroom. He follows her lead and as their mouths grapple each other, their hands race to undress each other. It only takes seconds for them to end up stark naked by their bedroom door.

She slips her arms over his shoulders and lifts one leg to his hips, ready to ride him but he stops her.

"Wait." He groans in her mouth.

"Bakit?" She asks, putting her leg down.

He pulls away and breathlessly tells her, "May na-miss akong kainin." He grins.

He takes her hands and pins them on either side of her head to the doorpost then pushes her feet apart with his own.

She closes her eyes and bites her lip as he trails kisses down her neck, nipping on her collarbone, licking her skin.

He continues his kisses down the valley of her breasts then turns his head to one side and sucks on the soft flesh of her mound. She moans as he circles her nipple with his tongue, flicking and nipping the sensitive bud as he sucks on her breast greedily.

The skin and tips of her breast are red and tingling by the time he finishes and moves on to the other one to give it the same attention before continuing the path of kisses down the defined line in the middle of her belly, to her navel where he plays with its ring using his tongue then further south.

His hands slide across her slender arms  then down her sides and settles on her hips as his lips find her center.

He nuzzles on the triangular cushion on her pelvis and breathes in the scent of her arousal.

"Shit. Na-miss ko to." He mutters before eagerly latching on her clit, making her gasp loudly and grab his hair.

He darts his tongue out and runs it along her creaming slit, delighting in her sweet taste and soft moans that fire up his desire even more. The more he tastes her, the more he craves. He hooks her leg up his shoulder to open her up to him even more then sucks, licks and eats her nether lips ravenously.

"Uuungh... Looooove... Aaaah... Wait... Oooh... I... Fuuuu... Oh my... Aaah... RJaaaay..." She moans incoherently as he relentlessly fucks her with his tongue and eats her pussy.

"Ano?" He chuckles and sucks on her clit then inserts two fingers into her slit, making her throw her head back and whimper.

He expertly moves his long fingers inside her, pushing, touching and scissoring until her knees buckle and she screams his name as she reaches her peak.

He stands up and carries her to bed. He smiles down at her as he lays her down and she stares at him lovingly with her beautiful brown eyes glazed with pleasure.

"Love?" She whispers.

"Yes, Love?" He asks as he brushes away some stray hair on her damp forehead.

"Ipasok mo na. Ang tagal namaaaan..." She grins.

His eyes widen as he grins widely. He bites his lip and takes a deep breath then squeezes her arms.

"Grrr... Kaya gigil na gigil ako sa'yo eh. Nakakabaliw ka." He says before kissing her full on the mouth and guiding his shaft to her entrance.

They moan loudly in each other's mouth as he slips inside her. They pull each other closer and gasp for air as they are filled by the familiar sensation of being united in body and soul. They sigh contentedly and lean their foreheads together as tears brim their eyes.

"You feel so good. Miss na miss ko to. Miss na miss kita." He whispers.

"I missed you too." She says.

He rocks his hips slowly at first, savoring each heavenly moment of their union until she wraps her legs around his waist and moves her hips to meet his movements, urging him to increase their tempo.

He grabs  and squeezes her buttocks as he pummels into her core faster and deeper.

She holds his arm tight as he rams into her harder. She lifts her hips from the bed and meets every thrust from him.

"Aaaah... Maaaaine..." He groans as he feels her walls gripping him tighter, pushing him to the brink.

She digs her nails on his skin as her mouth opens in a silent scream while he pulls her hips towards him and grunts loudly when they climax together. Warm cream wraps his entire length as she squeezes him, making him spill all of his seeds in her womb.

He drops on top of her, flushed, breathless and blissful. She wraps her arms around him and kisses his shoulder as they catch their breaths, still connected.

"I love you." She whispers. "I love you so much. I'm so happy you're home."

He gets up on his elbows and stares deep into her eyes. "I love you more and more. I counted every hour until I'm home with you and there's really no place I'd rather be than here in your arms, Mrs. Faulkerson." He tells her tenderly before kissing her lips.

She moans and shifts under him as her hands caress his back.

He briefly lets go of their kiss and whispers on her lips. "Paano mo yun nagagawa, Love?"

"Ang alin? Mmm.." She asks before kissing him again.

"Drive me crazy with the softest sounds and touches." He lets out a guttural groan as she sighs on his lips. "Ganyan oh. Kagigil talaga." He says.

"Patingin ng gigil." She grins then gasps. "Ooooo... kay. Valid ang resibo na to." She giggles as she feels him twitch inside her.

He smirks. "Wag mo akong hinahanapan kasi. Marami-rami akong naitago sa five days."

--

Seconds later, they are once again lost in their own world as soft sounds of pleasure echo inside the bedroom.

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.