Honeymoon-2

Sorry for the Suuuuupeeer late update but because I promised someone I will have one more update soon after this. 😊

Thank you.

xoxo,
Deng

P.S
Story cover photo is from Karlitong Lito Twitter account.
********
Excerpt from Honeymoon- 1:

R frowned and held M closer to him. "Huy! I will never grow tired of you, Love. You are my life. You mean everything to me. Tandaan mo yan. I love you and will love only you until the end of my days." He said sincerely.

M smiled and kissed his nose. "I know. I love you more and more and more, Love. Forever and always. Ikaw lang."

R smiled back and sighed. "Happy ka?"

"Happy. Super. Ikaw?"

"Sobrang happy talaga, Love."

"Sige nga. Patingin ng happy." She laughed.

"Ganito ang happy." He said and started tickling her inner thigh.

M laughed but protested. "Stop! Love, no tickling."

R did not seem to hear and continued tickling her.

M squirmed and kept protesting as she struggled to get away from R. In her effort, she slipped from the bed and fell on the floor.

"Love! Jusko! Sorry!" R exclaimed as he rushed to her aid. "Okay ka lang? May masakit ba?

M shrugged him off and looked at him fiercely. "I told you to stop tickling. Ang kulit mo kasi. Di ka nakikinig. Ayan tuloy."

R looked at her with guilt and plea. "Sorry talaga, Love."

"No. Face the wall."

"Ano?"

"Go and face the wall, Faulkerson." She said with a raised eyebrow.

R sighed and shrugged. "Okay. If that makes you happy, Love.

He got up and faced the wall while she stared at his naked back with a smirk and a brilliant plan.
*********

M walked over to R and pinned his hands to the wall.

"Look straight and keep them there." She hissed behind his ear.

"What? Bakit Love? Anong balak... hmmm... mooooo?"

He moaned as M slipped her hands around his waist and placed one hand on his inner thigh and the other on his chest while she licked along the shape of his ear.