Blindfold

Hi guys!

As some of you may know, I have started writing for I, Ache by teamSMH. For more erotica stories by brilliant authors, (Believe me, I'm the most pabebe in this bunch) please follow said account and add their books to your library for steamy reads in this cold rainy weather. 😉

Anyway, I said I will update this book. Many of you have been asking for an update and after this weekend's events, I could not contain my SPG energy anymore. 😂 So here's one.

Story taken partly from the ChapStick Challenge on PaybTakes and partly from earlier events on SPS.

I apologize if this won't be your typical C update. It maybe a little Ache-fied.😏

xoxo
*********
Excerpt from ChapStick Challenge on Payb Takes:

********R deepened the kiss by turning his head to the side and sticking his tongue in M's mouth, challenging her tongue in a delicious battle

********
R deepened the kiss by turning his head to the side and sticking his tongue in M's mouth, challenging her tongue in a delicious battle.

His hands slid down her back, to her buttocks then down the side of her thighs. He slowly lifted the hem of her satin nightgown, caressing the skin his palms touched while his mouth ravished her lips. He continued to lift her dress up to her waist.

M started to remove his blindfold while they kiss but R stopped her. "Leave it on, Love."

"Why?"

"It's good to try it atleast once."

"Okay. I'll lead you to the bedroom, Love."

M stood up and took R's hands. R slipped his arms around her waist and hugged M from the back. "I'll step where you step. Ikaw na bahala sa daan, Love. Ako naman bahala sa'yo." He then started kissing M's neck, while his fingers toyed with her navel ring as M lead the way to the bedroom.