Unlocked

Hi!

Of all the entries I have on this book so far, this I would say is the on I am most nervous about. I am not sure how the readers will take it since it will feature our favorite couple, Payb Takes RJ and Meng in a somewhat.. ehem.. compromising situation.

Let me know what you think, ayt?

Thank you.

Deng

********

April 3, Sunday, 2:45 pm, GMA Studios:

R&M get in R's car and drive off for their date that R has arranged for them. Fans flock along the driveway taking pictures and videos hoping to get a glimpse of them.

Sofitel was an hour drive but R knows how much M loves going there so that's where he planned to take her.

R is quiet while driving which is unusual because he would normally be asking M by now how the day has been for her so far. He always asks how she is and it's something that she really appreciates about him.

R seems distracted and uncomfortable while driving. He keeps glancing at her. His stares lingering on her lips and chest. "Ano bang problema mo, RJ? Bakit ka nagkakaganito? You have never been this way. Focus. Drive." He thought.

Although, admittedly, it's really hard for him to concentrate and keep his composure when she's around, today was different. There is something about the way that black top hugs her body and the way the skin on her thighs peek through those rips on her jeans. There is something in the way her hair was pulled back while those stubborn little tendrils still hang by the side of her face. And her lips... "Don't even start with her lips, RJ." He warns himself.

The thoughts of her body gliding down his keeps playing in his mind. And when she touched his face while he was lifting her almost made him forget they were on stage with a live audience in a show that was being broadcasted nationwide. Her touch and her stare was so raw and intimate. He wanted to kiss her right there and then.

His stubborn buddy down there is not helping him in any way. It is seeking attention... her attention. It wants to be touched.. by her.

He exhales sharply to cast his thoughts aside. This made her finally ask him.

"What's wrong, Love? Kanina ka pa tahimik and you have that weird expression on your face. Are you okay? May problema ba? Gusto mo ako na mag-drive?" She pats his knee as she always does when she's trying to soothe him.

This simple gesture sends bolts of electricity up his thigh to his loins. He feels it tingle.

R: That's it. Di ko na to kaya.

R makes a turn and drives to his condominium building which was around the area they were in.

M: Love, where are we going? Di naman ito ang daan.

R: My place, Love. Di ko na kaya. Sinisigawan na niya ako. *looks down on his pants* I won't be able to drive there anyway with this.

M: *follows his stare, sees the bulge* Uhm, Love? Yan ba ang problema mo?

R: Yes. And you sitting so close by and being so hot is not helping me at all.

M: But, Love, kahit gusto kitang.. Uhm.. tulungan, people know where we're supposed to go and what time we should be there. We don't have time for...

R: Time? I'll make time. *"Wag ako" voice*

They reach the building in a few minutes. R parks the car in a dark isolated corner of the basement parking area. The place was quiet and there was no one around.