Red

I think I owed you this update from almost two months ago. 😄 Sorry. ✌
*********
Excerpt from Red, Payb Takes Bk 1
August 5, 3am, M's condo:

M: *arrives and find R sleeping on the couch, sneaks in and sits beside R staring at his calm handsome face* Love... *she whispers but did not get a response, smiles, spends a few more minutes uninterruptedly looking at R, memorizing and admiring each feature*

R: *grunts and slowly opens his eyes* Love? Kanina ka pa?

M: A few minutes. *smiles*

R: *smiles* I miss you.

M: Oh, Love... I miss you too. *gently brushes the back of her hand on R's cheek*

R: *sits up, reaches out one hand and caresses M's face, leans forward and kisses her passionately* You look beautiful. *tucks her hair away from her face and pushes it over her shoulders revealing her neck and her gown's v-neckline*

M: *gasps remembering the way R traced it earlier*Love...

R: *smirks* Naaalala mo yung ginawa ko kanina and now you wonder how it actually feels like?

M: *breathes out* Yes, Love.

R: Well then... Let me show you, Love... *with his eyes intensely locked on hers, the hand caressing her cheek slowly moves over her lips and gently glides a finger over them, his digit lingers between her lips* Let it in, Love. *he whispers*

M: *obliges, parts her lips and lets his finger in, her tongue plays around it as she softly licks and sucks it*

R: *slowly pulls his finger out of M's mouth and slides it down, pulling her lower lip, it continues down her neck, going on a zigzaggy path, down to her collar bone, then down the duct between her mounds*

M: *closes her eyes and throws her head back, savoring every tingling sensation his touch gives her* Oh Love... *bites her lip and moans*

R: *smirks* Mine?

M: Yours. All yours, Love.

R: Good. Coz I want my midnight snack now, Love. *places his hand on M's nape and pulls her in for a desirous kiss, turns his face to the side to deepen the kiss, breathing her delicious flavor in, his tongue slides around hers as he nibbles on her lips, his hand plays along her cleavage before it moves to the side and slips under her dress*
**********
R kneaded the soft orb under the red fabric as he kissed her passionately.

M slipped her arms over his shoulders and pulled him closer, searing his mouth with a hungry kiss.

He pulled his hand away from her chest and placed it on her back while the other slipped under her knees. He got up and carried her to the kitchen.

He set her on the kitchen counter and pulled away to take his shirt off.

She laid her palms on his chest and started kissing his lips when he pulled away again.

"Love, what are you doing?"

"Having my midnight snack, Love." R smirked as he walked to the fridge.

"I think I'll have something cold." He said and grabbed a tub of ice cream and a bowl of ice cubes.

"So, you're really eating that now?" M asked with an arched eyebrow.