More Things I Hate About You

Excerpt from 10 Things I Hate About You on Payb Takes Book 2:

R: So, galit ka? Ikaw nag-umpisa nito tapos ikaw ang galit?

M: I hate you. I hate that I love you so damn much!

R: I hate that I love you so much too! Damn it! I love you too much! *pulls M's arm, grabs her waist, slams his lips on hers, and kisses her fiercely*

M: *kisses back with equal fervor, pulling his hair and biting his lip* I hate this. I hate that I can't stop, Love.

R: I hate that I can't get enough of you, Love. *lifts M up, as she wraps her legs around his waist, and carries her to the bedroom*
********
R kicked the door shut as he kissed M hungrily on the lips, he darted his tongue in her mouth and explored its depths. He inhaled her sweet breath and sucked on her tongue.

Their chests heaved as they caught their breath in between their passionate kiss. He caught her lower lip between his teeth and tugged it slightly as he pulled away from the kiss.

He set her down on the floor and hurriedly took his shirt off. He slammed his lips back to hers and kissed her ferociously. R walked towards the wall and pinned M's back to it as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

"I hate that the more I kiss you the more I yearn for you." He hissed in her mouth.

He held both her hands and raised her arms over her head as he pressed his body on hers and deepened their kiss almost sucking the the air out of her.

R lowered his kiss down to her chin and ran along her jaw. She moaned as he slipped his right hand down through her dangerously low neckline to cup her left breast and knead it as his kisses trailed down her neck.

"Oooh... I hate this, Love. I hate how you make me feel so weak." She said breathlessly.

He smirked and lifted her shirt up over her head and tossed in on the floor. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and pulled it down. The soft glare of the dim lights from the night lamp played on her silky skin.

"I hate how the mere sight of your takes my breath away. You're so beautiful, Love." He whispered.

R pushed the strap of her bra to the side until it fell off. He bit his lip and stared at her face before planting wet lingering kisses on her irresistible shoulders and nipping at her neck.

He unclasped her bra and peeled it off. He cupped her soft mounds and fondled with them. He flicked and pulled on their sensitive tips until they pebbled in his touch while his mouth played on her shoulder.

"Oooh... Love, I hate that I want mooooore..."

"I hate that I the more I have the more I want you." He breathed on her skin.

R then trailed soft kisses across her clavicle and down her chest.

M groped his hair and arched her body towards R as he took one soft orb in his mouth.

He thirstily suckled on her mound as his tongue teased its tip. Every swirl of his tongue sent bolts of electricity up her spine.

She hooked one leg around his waist and leaned her head back against the wall as he moved his mouth to the other orb and sucked hard wanting to take more of her in, earning more sensual sounds of pleasure from M.

He kissed his way down her torso and knelt in front of her. He hooked her leg over his shoulder and carefully searched for her nub. He massaged it with his thumb as he pulled her panties down to expose her glistening folds.

R touched the tip of his tongue on her nub. He flicked and swirled around it before sipping on the sensitive bud.

M felt her knees buckle and R was quick to guide her back against the wall and support her hips with on hand.

He slipped two fingers in her wet core and she gave a long purring moan he pushed and pulled his digits in and out of her.

"Ooooh... Love. I will hate you if you stop."

"I will hate you if you make me." He growled between her thighs as he shoved and drew his fingers in and out of her core faster and harder. His lips clamped on her nub and sucked.

She dug her nails on his shoulder as her toes curled, her body stiffened and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she reached her peak and spilled her creamy juices in  his mouth and hands.

R stared up at her face as he drank up her essence. His eyes were glued on her like a predator craving for more as he licked his lips and fingers.

He set her foot down and stood up to face her. R claimed her lips with his once more on a searing kiss as he grabbed her waist and pulled her body towards him.

M could feel his hardness on her belly. She slipped her hand in his boxers and stroked his erection.

He groaned in her mouth as her soft fingers fiddled with his manhood. She pulled her boxers down and held his rod with one hand. She pumped it a few times and was about to go down on him when he stopped her.

"I can't hold off anymore, Love. I want you now."

R kissed M's forehead as he raised one of her legs to his hip and poised his shaft to her wet core.

He kissed her lips passionately as he entered her. R lifted M as she wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned her back against the wall.

He shoved his length in and out of her with the movement of his hips. She swinged her hips to meet his thrusts as they moved in a slow and steady rhythm.

Each shove was a kindle fueling their passion. He grabbed her hips and pushed harder as his shaft dug deeper into her core pushing all her sensual spots.

R sucked her tongue and groaned as he felt himself closer to the edge. He knew by the way M pulled on his hair and bit on his lower lip that she is almost there too.

In with a few more swinging thrusts, her flesh tightened around him and squeezed. They threw their heads back, held each other tighter, and screamed each other's name as they reached the stars together.

Still connected, R kissed M lovingly on the lips and carried her to bed.

He laid down with M on top of him, softly kissing her and caressing her back.

He rolled to his side and held her close as he kissed her nose and forehead after their lips parted.

Both spent and breathless, they stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

"I love you, my home, my dear future husband." She whispered as she touched his nose.

"I love you more and more and more, my life, my one and only soon to be Mrs. Faulkerson. You have my heart and soul for eternity." R smiled and kissed her hand.

"And you have mine." She smiled.

"Hmmm... Love?" He asked as he brushed the hair off M's face.

"Yes Love?"

"Will you hate me if I want to make love to you one more time tonight?"

M smirked and pinched R's cheek. "Actually... I will hate you if you didn't."

R grinned, rolled on top of M and stared at her hawkishly as he lowered his face to kiss her.