Payb Takes Collab-2

(Not the) Author's Note:

Here's part 2 of the story written by the demureandinnocentgrp 😉

*********

"Ulitin ntin ang pagrampa mo...but this time, slower and sexier...ako lng ang audience mo...."

"Iiieeeeh.... Nahihiya ako."

"It's just me, love...hindi ka naman nahiya kagabi nung..."

"Huyyyyyy... anu ba..."

"Let's start...walk slower...feel the music...look at me...only me..."

"Iiieeeh... ayoko ng music mo...palitan natin..."

M is now a foot away from A with only her lacey undies left. She stops, looks A directly to the eyes and bites her lip.

M smiles. "Okay, so what are we waiting for? Let's get down to business."

"Huy! Mahal dahan dahan naman...down kaagad? Are we safe?"

"Yes, love... I wanna feel you..."

"And I wanna fill you likes there's no tomorrow, love."

"Mahal Slow lang muna ha?"

"Nicomaine....kanina p ako nagtitiis alam mo ba yun??? How slow ba, mahal? Baka d ko kayanin coz ur so damn hot and sexy, love."

"Ricardo, may lakad ba tayo at nagmamadali ka? Let's take it slow, love...slow and deep."

"Ma, di ko na kaya. Ikaw kasi....such sweet torture... Please mahal torture ito eh. I can't take it na mahal..."

"I wanna taste you, love."

"Pero, love baka d ko kayanin..."

"This will be quic, love... I badly want to taste you... all of you..."

With his ears and cheeks beet red in color, A takes M in his arms and wraps her legs around him as he pins her to wall... "You can stop me anytime, Love..."

"It's okay, Love. I trust you..."

He starts pumping his throbbing erection inside her wet core as she slowly grinds her hips to accommodate him, both are panting and sweating. M couldn't help but scream when she reaches her first orgasm.

R kisses her forehead as he continues to penetrate her.

***

R carries M to bed and lets her sleep for a few minutes, feeling satisfied and sore at the same time.

Just as he is about to wrap her in a blanket, M's eyes open and she smiles at him, "I love you...but next time let's go to bed right away, napagod ako dun..."

R smiles and kisses her cheek, "Sorry, Love. Nadala lang sa exclusive cat walk mo...next time straight to bed na...just like now..." He wiggles his lush eye brows and starts to kiss her brazen shoulders...

M exhales and says, "Again? So soon?"

To which R replies, "For you, my Love... Always..."