Big Black Ribbon 2

Excerpt from Big Black Ribbon on Payb Takes:

M: Paano pala yan? Naiwan sa condo yung gift ko sa'yo? Di ko in-expect to eh.

R: Okay lang yun, Love. E di kung in-expect mo di na sya surprise. *both laugh*

M: *smirks, sits up and looks at R with fiery eyes* I just realized may pwede pala akong readily available gift para sa'yo if you would have it.

R: *bites his lip, suspecting what "gift" she is referring to* I'm sure I'd love it. *chinito kilig*

M: *in a sultry voice* It's here and easily accessible. All you have to do is untie the big black ribbon.

R: *exhales sharply with his heart pounding wildly in his chest anticipating his present*
I'm good with ribbons. *grins*

M: Great. Then *bites her lip, leans over to tease his lips with a few light kisses* Open it. *turns her back against R showing him the big black ribbon, turns her face to him and looks at R with shining and inviting eyes*
********
R hits a button on the RC and changed the music in the room with the fireworks show donning flickering lights around them. R pulls one end slowly as he presses light kisses on her bare shoulders.

🎶Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms🎶

The soft black ribbon slide off his fingers as the bow comes undone. With his eyes closed, he rubs his nose on her nape and kisses it, savoring the scent and taste of his precious gift. His hands slide down her sides and in to the small of her back. He plants soft kisses down her spine as he unzips her dress.

Soft glimmering lights played on the soft fair skin of her back. His hands gently glide back up her spine, caress her shoulders and softly slide down her arms, he settles his palms on the back of her hands and slips his fingers in between hers. He wraps their arms around her waist and trails fluttery kisses on her shoulder, up her neck, her earlobe and her temple.

She turns her face to him and he kisses her lips, gently and passionately. He teases her lips with his tongue til they open to let it in, delighting on the taste of her sweet kiss.

🎶🎶Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love🎶🎶

Her dress slips off her torso as she twists her body to kiss him exposing her chest. One hand left hers and glided up her belly and cupped one of her mounds, lightly fondling it and teasing its tip with his thumb.

She feels a fuzzy feeling inside with every feathery touch he made even his kisses made butterflies flutter. His touch is both sensual and gentle. He makes her feel safe and loved and on fire all at the same time.

He moves to lay her down on the couch. He gets up on one elbow so he can look at her face. He stares at her face for a few seconds while brushing the back of his hand on her cheek. "You are so beautiful. I may never understand how those bright brown eyes drown me but they do. I love you." "I love you too."

🎶🎶I'm going to take my time
I have all the time in the world
To make you mine
It is written in the stars above
The gods decree
You'll be right here by my side
Right next to me
You can run, but you cannot hide🎶🎶

He leans down and trails kisses from her forehead, in between her eyes and down the slope of her nose. He rubs his nose on hers before kissing her lips again, slowly, sensually. His other hand feathery slides down her neck and shoulder then covers one of her soft orbs and caresses it.