#HarotFridays- No Heartbreaks

Prompt: Ed Sheeran song from Divide Album (Hearts Don't Break Around Here)
Word Cap: 200-300 words
Written for: teamSMH (Team Ache)

*********

We breathed out loud moans as I slipped my hard throbbing sex inside your tight and slick channel.

You rocked and gyrated your hips as you rode my stiff cock that filled you to the brim. I grabbed your buttocks and held you down as I thrust my pelvis up, digging deeper, harder, faster into your core, hitting the walls of your womb, making you chant my name like a song.

You wrapped your arms around my neck and laced your fingers through my hair as you pulled me closer, your pebbled nipples grazing my chest, your warm breath on my neck.

I delighted in your pleasure. How in the silence of the shadows, away from prying eyes and malicious comments, we find love and bliss.

How in our raw vulnerability, stripped from the glamorous makeup and expensive clothes, we find treasure in each other's embrace.

You threw your head back, your hair a glorious caramel cascade down your back as I piston in and out of your depths. I knew you were close to your peak as your insides clamped around me which pushed me to the brink.

But just before you let yourself soar to the height of satisfaction, you made sure I knew...

You looked straight into my eyes with your sparkling brown orbs glazed with pleasure that drowned my whole being, and whispered softly.

"I love you, RJ."

You melded your lips with mine and kissed me passionately. With one final thrust, we screamed in each other's mouth as we climaxed together.

We kissed and rocked slowly as we rode down from our high then I whispered on your lips. "I love you forever, Mrs. Nicomaine Faulkerson."

You are unlike any other.

Now, I do not know fear, I forgot sadness, there are no heartbreaks because you're here.