Explosion

A/N: This is the continuation of "Sariling Mundo"'s part entitled "Dynamite"
Written by: mjcathy24
______________________
"This is going to be better than M&Ms and Pringles combined. Ready or not, your best dynamic stick ever will come."

Maine swallowed at Rj's words. He slowly licked the milk mustache from her lips. He teased the seam of her lips with his tongue and when she opened her mouth with a gasp, he slid in.

"Yum, you taste good babe. I'm sure you taste as great all over," he said while looking at her with a heavy-lidded gaze.

"Babe, Dean might come home soon."

"Don't worry, nag-usap na kami. We have," checking his watch, "30 minutes to spare. It'll be quick but it will be as explosive as dynamite."

She squealed as Rj lifted her up in his arms and carried her through to the bedroom. He threw her lightly on the bed and she laughed as she bounced once.

Lifting herself up on her elbows, she stared as Rj crawled up over her. As he reached her neck, he slowly licked his way up until he reached her lips.

"Hmmm, spicy, salty and sweet. Just like the chili nut M&Ms."

Maine pushed him back and slowly unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse. As she was lifting up her inner top, he stopped her hands. "Let me."

He lifted her top and brushed the back of his hands on the exposed skin over her lace bra. Moving to the back, he unclasped her bra and her lovely breasts were bared to his gaze.

Staring at her eyes, he licked a path around her breast, teasing her by avoiding her nipples no matter how much she tried to lead his mouth to it.

"Babe, please..."

Giving in he took one of her nipples in his mouth while his hand rolled and pulled the other.

Maine's arms gave and she settled into the mattress with a moan. She placed her hands on his head and pulled him up for a wet, passionate kiss.

"Your nipples are as sweet as berries, babe," he uttered.

"Babe, ang daya mo, take off your sando, please? I want to be able to touch you as well."

He leaned up and took of his undershirt with one hand. He then lifted her skirt up and pulled down her shorts and undies in one movement.

Trailing his hands up her legs, his hands settled on the juncture of her thighs. Using two fingers, he inserted them into her tight, wet channel and scissored them as he moved his fingers in and out. Licking his thumb, he slowly massaged her nub in a circular motion.

Maine felt as if she was on fire. "Babe, I don't want to come like this. I want you in me," she moaned.

Rj heard and lifted himself up from the bed. She gazed at him and watched as he slowly stripped off his jeans and boxers, revealing one mighty dynamite stick that she was still craving for.

Crawling forward, she grabbed the root of his shaft and slowly licked the underside before taking him in her mouth. She hollowed her mouth as she moved up and down while massaging his balls. She moaned as she was doing this and Rj felt the vibration throughout his body.

Rj held her head in his hands and groaned at the pleasure she was giving him. Feeling that he was nearing the brink of pleasure, he slowly pulled her off of him.

She leaned back as he crawled over her once more, taking a slight detour to don protection. "Are you ready, babe?" he asked and she nodded.

Guiding himself, he slid into her with a groan as she wrapped her legs around his thighs. "Babe, you're so tight! This. Is. Heaven," he exclaimed in between thrusts.

Their slick bodies moved in rhythm as they sought their pleasure. She bit his shoulder gently and scratched his back while he lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder as he pistoned in and out of her.

He could feel her inner muscles tightening around him and knew she was near. He slid his hand over her clit and rubbed once, twice and she screamed her orgasm. He moved faster and reached the peak of his pleasure with a groan.

Moving to the side so he will not crush her, he disposed of the condom and then hugged her to him afterwards.

They lay in contented silence for a few minutes until Maine leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "That was awesome, Rj."

"Sabi ko nga sa iyo di ba, it will be better than M&Ms and Pringles. Chili dynamite stick sya kasi it can be tender but spicy and explosive at the same time."

"I'll never be able to eat one without thinking of this again," she said with a laugh.

"Make sure that when you eat one, magkasama tayo. Para... May aalalay sa iyo in case you need help from the heat."

They laughed together at their silliness and then Maine groaned when she saw the time on her clock. "Babe, I have to take a shower. Malapit na yung next appointment ko. Ikaw kasi, pag magkasama tayo, laging naghuhubad, nadi-distract tuloy ako! Buti na lang hindi pa ako late!"

He laughed as he helped her up and stared as she walked to the bathroom.

"Babe?" he called. She turned to face him with a questioning look.

"I love you."

"I love you, too," she replied with a smile.

And as the lovers separated, they silently gave thanks for this perfect day - perfect for the time, however short, they've managed to spend together.