#HarotFridays- #Megakill

Prompt: Sneak Peek
Written for teamSMH

Slightly longer version than the one on Twitter. 😁
********
"Love, sleep na tayo." M purred as she laid her head on R's chest and slithered her body against his while they sat on the couch.

R was busy tinkering with his phone, playing his favorite game.

"Later, Love. Five minutes. Kailangan ko lang manalo sa battle na to para makapag-upgrade ako ng sword, yun na lang tapos level up na yung hero ko." He explained, was if she cared, without taking his eyes off his phone.

"You know when I said sleep, I didn't really mean sleep, right?" She whispered in his ear then traced his lobe with the tip of her tongue.

R felt goosebumps erupt on his nape and had to bite down a moan but he can't leave the game at that point.

"Ikaw, misis, ha. Five minutes. Promise." He said and planted a quick on her cheek.

"Fine. Diyan ka na lang." She pouted and stomped her way to the loveseat opposite R.

"I'll play my own game na lang. Hmmm... Sexy Dice. Interesting." She said as she swiped through the App Store on her iPhone.

"Make couple's night more fun." She read aloud. "Wala. Busy yung ka-couple ko. Solo na lang. Download."

R chuckled and shook his head. He knew exactly what his wife was doing. "Not this time, Nicomaine." He thought.

"Game time." She beamed. "What's this?" She tapped to rolled the dice.

Suck - Finger - On the table - 30secs

She walked over to the wooden center table right in front of him in their living room and sat on it.

M slowly raised her finger to her mouth and gently sucked it at first, letting out a soft moan.

"Anong ginaga..." He muttered and looked at M over his phone. "Shit." He gasped as he watched his wife's tongue swirl around her forefinger as it went in and out of her mouth.

He felt his belly cramp up and blood rush down south.

"Time's up." She said and stopped.

He sighed in relief.

"Next." M rolled again.

Massage- Breast - On the floor- 1 minute

Before R knew it, he was no longer looking at his game but instead watching breathlessly as the top naked M moaned and thrashed on the floor while she kneaded her soft mounds and rolled and pinched their tips with her thumb.

Sweat beaded on his forehead. He bit his lip and twisted in his seat as his erection strained in his boxers.

"Okay. One minute na siguro yun. This is fun." M grinned, pretending not to notice R's struggle. "And roll."

She gasped and bit her lip. "Paano kaya to?"

Touch- ? - In the bedroom - 5 minutes

She sat back on the chair and opened her legs wide, making her satin shorts ride up. She slowly slipped her hand up her inner thigh and gently rubbed her creaming center through the fabric.

"Mmmm..." She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Tangin... Love..." He groaned as he watched her pleasure herself.

She opened her eyes and glared at him. "Had enough?"

R swallowed thickly and nodded his head.

She smirked. "Good. That was just the sneak peek. You're welcome to join the game inside the bedroom but you're phone stays here."

Without waiting for his response, M got up and strutted quietly into the bedroom.

With the sound of his phone dropping on the couch and his hurried footsteps after her, she grinned slyly. "Hashtag megakill."