Brown Eyes

Please read Brown Eyes on Payb Takes 3 to fully appreciate this chapter. Thank you.

********

"They turn from brown to black when you're aroused." He smirks and starts caressing her sides.

"How? Show me." She says in a sultry whisper and he doesn't need more convincing to do just that.

He crashes her lips on her and kisses her thoroughly as his hand continues to knead her breast. He then pushes down the low neckline of her shirt and bra to cup her naked mound and rolls her nipple with his thumb, making her moan and arch her body towards him.

She hooks a leg around his hip as her body reacts naturally to his sexual ministrations. She throws her head back to allow his kisses to trail down her neck to her chest and starts rubbing her clothed core on his thigh which is settled between her legs when his mouth latches on her breast.

Her eagerly sucks on her flesh and flicks her nipple with his tongue then rolls it between his teeth as he grabs her lower back and pulls her towards him to keep her from falling on the side of the seat while she continues to ride his thigh.

Her breast was red and tender when his mouth finally leaves it to kiss her lips again. "Ang likot." He chuckles on her lips. "Mahulog ka."

"Eh kasi..." She moans deliriously as her arousal soaks her panties and jeans. "Ang tagaaaal..."

"Tsk tsk... Mainipin." He chuckles and kisses her again deeply, groaning as she impatiently suck on his tongue while he unzips her pants.

She lifts her hips to let him pull it down to her knees where she blindly kicks them off together with her shoes.

She moans loudly in his mouth as he runs his middle finger along her wet slit and find his thumb finds her clit.

She catches his lower lip between her teeth when he pulls away from their kiss. "Open your eyes. I want to see them." He whispers.

She opens her eyes and gasps as he slips two fingers into her slit which makes her close them again.

"Keep your eyes open, Love." He says as he pushes his digits in and out of her slick core. "Sarap. Basang-basa."

"Eh kasi... uuungh..." She bites her lip down to stifle a scream as he pulls his fingers out to press and rub and her throbbing clit. "Ito naaaa..." She breathlessly tells him as she cups the bulge in his crotch with her soft hand.

"Aaaah..." He groans as she strokes his sex that is straining in his pants.

He hurriedly helps her unzip his pants and pull them and his boxers down to his knees and free his throbbing erection. She wraps it in her hand and pumps it a few times, aligning it to her waiting entrance.

"Wait." He whispers as he pulls his phone out of the pocket of his pants.

"No, Love. No videos." She protests.

"Not you. Just your eyes. Sabi mo, gusto mong makita. Trust me, okay?" He tells her and she nods her head.

"Of course I trust you." She whispers.

He kisses her lips again and starts the video, focusing it on her eyes.

Her eyes widen and her mouth opens when he impales her core with his cock.

She moans and sighs as he fills her to the hilt.

"Aaaah... Sikip." He groans as he feels walls almost choke him.

Their hips move in perfect motion, meeting each other's swing and thrust in a familiar dance they have learned in pleasure with each other.

Her eyes close as pleasure builds inside her. "Open your eyes." He demands which she answers with a breathless question. "Paano?"

"Look at me." He says and she does. He holds her gaze with his intense eyes filled with passion. "You're close. Sinasakal mo na ako." He grins.

"I'm... aaah..." She closes her eyes again as extreme pleasure takes over her body that is now on the edge of ecstasy.

"Open your eyes, Love. I want to see them when you come for me." He whispers.

His hips thrust harder and her leg clamps tighter around his thigh as he drills deeper, harder and faster into her core. His hand struggles to keep steady for its task of recording her eyes as he too spirals into the brink of his own climax.

"Aaah... Fu... Oh god... Aaahrjaaaay..." She cries in a muffled scream and fights to keep her eyes from closing, shivering as she reaches her peak.

He stops recording and tosses his phone on the floor before grabbing her buttocks and pummeling harder inside her as he groans loudly when he comes to his own climax and spills his seeds in her womb.

***

"Asan na? I want to see." M tells him as they snuggle close to each other, already dressed and content.

"Eto. Wait." He smiles as he plays the video on his phone.

The clip shows her brown eyes widen and glimmer then struggle to stay open as their sounds of pleasure fill the background. The video ends with their unmistakable cries of satisfaction and climax.

"Bakit ganoon? Di nagbago yung color ng mata mo. Usually, they change from brown to black when your pupils fully dilate pag aroused ka." He frowns. "Ano yun? Di na ako effective?"

"Anong di effective? Susmaryosep ka! Sobrang effective kaya." She blushes and bites her lip.

"Eh bakit ganoon?" He asks.

"Ay ang tanga ko." She says then starts laughing so hard he fears she's having an asthma attack.

"Bakit? Okay ka lang?" He asks with worry in his eyes.

"Naka-contacts pala ako. Di talaga magbabago yan." She giggles and he laughs.

"Putek! Akala ko naman..." He chuckles. "Sayang."

"Okay lang yan. Better luck next time na lang." She smiles.

"Ngayon?" He asks with a naughty grin.  "Akin na. Ako na magtatanggal niyang contacts mo."

"Ano ba?" She laughs. "Bukas naman. Andiyan na sundo mo."

They hear a vehicle park beside the car and sigh.

"Uwi na muna ako." He pouts.

"Hala ang baby. Sige na. Uuwi naman din ako agad bukas. Bukas na yung part 2 ng experiment." She grins. "Ingat sa biyahe. I love you."

He sighs and stares lovingly into her eyes. "I love you more." He says and kisses her again before he unwillingly pulls away. They get out of the car and move to his van that drives them back to the hotel where they hesitantly say goodbye for the night.

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.