Chapter 3 Arrival

Kirstin's POV

Finally, after about an hour on the bus we arrived at the campus. It was a new campus. There were about 15 bunks and I was wondering how the bunks were spread out. Esther got off the bus as soon as it stopped and ran over to a group of counselors to welcome all the campers. I got off the bus and she was holding a sign with my name and four others, but they were all boys. It's pretty weird to be in a bunk with boys, but I hope it will be fun.
"Hey Kirstin!" Esther said sweetly "We are the only girls in bunk 10 we will need to keep the boys, well out of trouble."
"Yeah, totally, that shouldn't be to hard. It will be fun, at least I will have a girl to hang out with" I replied.
"After the guys come we will all head to the bunk with our stuff and unpack and go over the rules, how does that sound"
"Great, I hope I have enough room for all my clothes, I packed a lot. I had a hard time leaving clothes behind."

Avi's POV

I figured Esther would help me find what bunk I was in so after I retrieved my suitcase from under the bus I decided to find her.
"Avi!" She exclaimed "I hope you will enjoy our bunk!"
"What do you mean, our bunk?" I questioned
" You are in bunk 10 with me Kirstin and three other boys, including Kevin, you know, the boy who sat next to you on the bus"
"Really...the bunks are with boys and girls"
"It will be fun, a great way for us to bond" she sounded almost to excited.
"Sure..."
"Great! We just need to wait for the other three boys and then we will go to the bunk unpack go over the rules and get to know each other, how does that sound?"
"Um it sounds fine, I guess..."
"Avi, is everything ok?"
"I don't know, I just was hoping to not have to spend a lot of time with you..." my voice trailed off as I saw the upset look on her face. " No I don't mean it like that Esther! I love you! You're my sister. C'mon you know how I feel about this, Esther, please don't be mad"
"How could I be mad at you?! You're my brother I have to look out for you!"
I was very happy she wasn't mad I love her, but sometimes I gets to be to much.

Kevin's POV

I retrieved my stuff from the bus and looked around for my name on one of the signs the counselors were holding. After about 5 minutes I found my name. The counselor that checked us in on the bus Esther, I think that is her name, and that bubbly girl Kirstin who introduced herself to basically everyone. Avi, the guy I sat with on the bus, was also there.
"Hi!" Esther said "you're Kevin right?"
"Yeah" I replied
"We just need to wait for two more people and then we can go to the bunk"
"What bunk are we in?"
"Oh! I'm so sorry, that should've been the first thing I said, we are in bunk 10, I'm really sorry about that"
"That's alright, it's the first day, we are all nervous and giddy, I would probably be way worse if I were a counselor"
I noticed two boys walking towards us. One of them was a very tall blonde and the other was a bit shorter and had purple hair. I figured they were the two boys we were waiting for.

Mitch's POV

For some reason I was having a very hard time pulling my bag out from under the bus. I was pulling but I couldn't get it to move. It was lodged under a bunch of other bags, and their owners were not over here to get their bags out. Scott came over to me to with his bag. He had promised me that we would go to find out what bunk we were in together. He saw I was having trouble with my bag. He pushed me aside.
"Here let me get that for you" he said.
What a gentleman! I thought.
"Thanks, Scott" I replied trying to seem cool.
"No problem, Mitch, any time. "
"We should probably go find what bunks we are in."
"What do you mean bunks we could be in the same bunk" he paused for a second "I hope we are in the same bunk"
"Me too"
We started walking over to Esther hoping she could help us. She was holding a sign with both of are names and three others. I could tell Scott saw the sign too because he smiled at me and we couldn't be happier to be in the same bunk.

Scott's POV

I smiled at Mitch as I read the names on Esther's sign. We were going to be in the same bunk together!! There were 5 names on the sign: Kirstin Maldonado, Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kevin Olusola, and Avi Kaplan. I recognized Kirstin right away. She was the girl on the bus who introduced herself to us and she seemed very nice. The other boys, Kevin and Avi, were also standing by her. Mitch and I excitedly walked over to the group.
"Hi boys" Esther greeted us
"Hey Esther" Mitch and I said in unison
"Now that we have everyone here we can head over to our bunk, bunk 10, and unpack, go over the rules and get to know each other. After that we will have lunch in the dinning hall and get our schedules for the activities each of us have signed up for. You guys ready?"
"Yeah!" Everyone said
"Let's get this summer started!" Mitch said to me giggling. I could tell that a great relationship was born.

N/A: I hope you enjoyed this chapter I had so much fun writing it. I will try to put up another chapter either today or tomorrow.