Note

I hate this story. Being completely honest here, I think it could-- no, it should be better. I'm sorry for failing you guys but I don't have much faith in this sequel. I should have been more organized. I should've given it more time before I started posting chapters. The hardest part has nothing to do with my life outside of Wattpad, but everything to do with my lack of consistency. Frequent updates would mean less confusion for you all. So again, I feel like a failure and I'm sorry for that.

To clear some things up I'm going to explain what's happened thus far. If you still have questions, comments or concerns I encourage you to communicate it to me via PM or in the comments section (whichever you're comfortable with).

Okay so in the beginning, Ava and Ian were treading on rocky ground. In the beginning you see them trying to work things out. Ava was reluctant at first but slowly, she starts to feel differently. Not because she wants to love Ian, but because she's trying to make the best of a troubling situation. But that changes when she starts remembering how he really is
Long story short, she begins opening her heart to Ian. However, that doesn't last long because he's still stuck in his old ways.

Some of you are wondering why did Ava even try... Well, even I don't know that. I'm telling you the characters have minds of their own, lol.

Moving on...

Recently, chapter 25 dropped a huge plot twist. Ava woke up from a coma.
That is where we are right now. This will be a huge turning point in this story. This is what I planned on doing with the ITAOD. So I had the ending planned, just not the middle. Blame me if you're confused. I rushed through the chapter... oh, and let's not forget my slow updating.

**I will complete this story. I'm not giving up on it. I just wanted you guys to know I'm just disappointed in it.

Thanks for reading, voting, and following! :) ♡♡♡

-xoxo NK